Better memories

Well the kids are finally old enough to remember things more clearly and not forget easily, meaning Gaster can't afford to mess up anything with his act.

His head titled, great, more acting time for him then. Gaster almost let out a small sigh but didn't, his kids are near him at the moment.

Gaster shifted a little bit, rubbing his forehead a little bit, a small headache forming at the thought of keeping this act up for so long.

He has to do it, his kids will get a better childhood from it.

He needs to make sure they have the best childhood that they can get while living in the underground, so he needs to keep his act up.

Gaster stared at nothing for a few minutes and shook his head, yeah his kids will stay in his room a bit longer, why does he feel...so...what's the word? ...Uncomfortable about not being able to just check on his kids throughout the whole time they are sleeping...

Is that creepy? He didn't..think so....don't parents usually check if their child is still alive when they are asleep?

Right? That's what parents do right? He wouldn't know, he would have definitely still checked even if he became a parent in his last life.

But is that creepy? He still didn't think so, but he's going to keep the kids in his room when they sleep a bit longer, maybe when they finally start growing up enough that there's less room in his room, will he finally let his kids have their own room.

He...guessed he was worried about them? That is what worry is right? That is what he's feeling right?

Ugh, emotions are so hard to understand or know what he feels.

But he thinks it is worry about his kids still being alive even if they are just sleeping or taking a nap...

Because he does check if they are still alive, even though he knows they are due to them not dusting, but a parent can worry can't they?

Even if he knows they are alive, he still checks to make sure fully, he can't help it, the thought of them sleeping on their own without him checking to be sure they are alive is...a troublesome thought.

He has to check, he knows they are alive, but he just feels the overwhelming need to check to be sure, he's not going to lose his kids, not now, not ever.

And if the reset thing is true with the kid, if they ever try genocide, if it's true and they show up, well he'll show them why they shouldn't mess with his family.

Kill them before they even get the chance to step outside the ruins, they will be low enough on lv and their attacks if they manage to even hit him, won't affect his hp much.

That and he's sure they will find it annoying trying to get out of the ruins each time only to die and pop back up outside of the house the king will live in if he hasn't already.

That will definitely teach them, there's no way would he ever let them inside while on a genocide run, he's not stupid, if he does, the possibility of his kids dying is very high, and he doesn't want them to die at all.

So him waiting outside the ruins when the kids are old enough and having a Gaster blaster pup to watch over it is when he's working or just with his kids, is what he'll do.

Gaster nodded to himself a little bit, "pa?"

Gaster turned to look at sans, "yes sans?"

"I'm hungry a little..." sans mentioned and Gaster blinked and checked the time, noticing it was close to lunch time.

"Ok, it's close to lunchtime anyways, I'll make something for us to eat, alright? Wake your brother up in ten minutes." Gaster told sans and got up and headed to the kitchen, pulling out the cook book and started looking through it with a hum.