Just some gazing and thinking and some serious talk?

Asper gazed up at the sky, not feeling the need to take anything at the moment due to everyone else being inside while his kids were currently taking a nap.

Which...is good..it's been a good long while since he could drop his mask for a while after all.

He needs to do so, he can't forget that the mask is only a mask, not how he is.

It's why he needs some time away from everyone and everything to just either think or just stare at something or nothing as he drops his mask.

Asper almost let out a sigh, being in another au, is a bit troublesome, he wonders what he'll have to do if he has to go find work...would it be easy...or hard...

In his last life, no matter how hard he tried, there are so many jobs that was too hard, even for him and his stubbornness...he didn't even go to college after high school due to not wanting to take a loan, he wanted to work and save up to pay for it himself, he would rather do that then take a loan.

But of course, he couldn't even do that due to dying, well at least he didn't have to take a loan, he probably would have ended up in debt because of it at some point if he couldn't pay it back anytime soon.

Oh well, that's fine, he managed to avoid going into debt but ended up dead anyways.

There wasn't that many places he could work at that he could handle.

And some places require you to wear pants for work, he can't do that. The feeling of pants...is horrible, who ever made pants in his last life, he would have throttle them...

He just can't handle the feeling of pants...it only got worse when he grew older to, he used to be able to tolerant it as a kid but when he got older, his touch sensory just spiked...

Which is why there is something as too soft for him as well...ugh...

Sometimes he hates it, but it can't be helped....he's going to have to look up jobs that don't require pants or a uniform kind of thing when at work...

Maybe a Liberian...but then again..he doesn't remember those few times he went to a library, does the Liberian need to wear certain clothes as well? He doesn't think so...

But he does need to know...maybe a book writer instead...at least then he can stay dressed comfortably and never have to worry about wearing those kind of clothes...

Yes...maybe that would do...he doesn't need to show his face if he can do it online and send it over....

Perhaps....he thinks that would be the perfect job for him...he can't think of any other jobs that might be available in the au, after all, things would still be different if only slightly due to the monster race being a thing, unlike back in his old world...right?

...That's something to think about...Asper rested his head on one of his arms, that is of course, he's not given a job by one of them..if they have a safe opening anyways.

Meh, he'll try his hand at being a book writer before anything else. He can stay home and watch over his kids more that way anyways.

Though he'll have to think about what kind of book he wants to write anyways, which may be a bit, he doesn't care what genre it is in, but when he comes up with some ideas, he'll try it out and wait a certain amount of time to see how well or badly it did.

Asper pulled back a smile on his face as he turned around to face...fresh..

"Yo Broski, how's it going?" Fresh asked cheerfully.

Asper allowed his smile to drop, "you know you don't have to act around me when we are alone."

Fresh pulled his hands up to a finger guns, "ah bit Bruh, I don't want to drop my smile."