Everyone?

Gaster blinked a few times, keeping a cheerful smile on his face, "oh Wowie! That's a lot! How many are you again?"

"About 42 of us I think?" Outer hummed a little bit, going into a thinking pose.

"Pretty sure there's 42 of us." BlackBerry agreed.

"I didn't think about au of the same would end up here, I always thought it would always bee a different au that shows up if there was more." Geno mentioned, his grin widening a little bit.

Gaster let out a small laugh, "well I never thought the machine would even turn on! It was unplugged after all."

"You knew about the machine? I sure certainly didn't! So did you make it or?" Swap asked happily.

"Nope! I only found out about it a few years ago in the basement when I went down there to clean it up. I unplugged it right after. So I never expected it to even turn on." Gaster replied cheerfully.

"Oh! Right call me asper!" Gaster aka asper told them happily.

"Ok! Nice to meet you asper!" Cyprus responded happily grinning.

"So I noticed the difference already between our au, your kids are younger then mine. How old are they?" Swap casually asked, looking curious.

"Oh! They are 12 in human age." Asper responded back, smiling still.

"Oh that's pretty young, we haven't met any younger versions of sans or papyrus yet. I'm guessing your younger then me to. How old?" Swap asked curious.

Making asper pause, eye sockets closed a bit before opening up, "I forgot! I paid more attention to my kids and all, I forgot."

Asper sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

A lot of them blinked a few times out of surprise.

"You..forgot?" Gin stated, giving asper a disbelief look.

"Yeah I got so busy with working on my kids rooms, taking care of them, and working, I forgot to check. Hehe opps, my mistake?" Asper mentioned, arms crossing a little, looking embarrassed.

Two small groans made everyone pause on what they were going to say.

Asper moving and getting up to check on his kids.

Asper's sans was the first one who sat up, rubbing his eye sockets.

Asper's sans opened his eye sockets and paused, eye-lights glancing around.

"Eh? Dad where are we? Why do they look like us?" Asper's sans asked with a confused look.

Asper's papyrus sat up right after and glanced around to, "huh. So you didn't seem to grow that much despite being older?"

Asper's papyrus was staring right at another version of himself and his brother.

Asper clapped his hands once, catching their attention and they turned to their parent.

"We need to come up with a nickname for you two." Asper mentioned cheerfully.

"Hmm what name did you pick mom?" Papyrus asked, making the others blinked a few times, didn't the sans call Asper dad? Why is that papyrus calling him mom? They wondered a bit curious now.

"Asper! So what do you two want to be called as?" Asper mentioned, smiling at his kids.

"Hmm call me whisp then!" Sans aka whisp said cheerfully.

"Call me mist, might as well stick close on the family nickname." Papyrus aka mist mentioned, arms crossing behind his head now, small grin.

"Ok! All three of us have nicknames now. So now what?" Asper asked, looking to the others with a curious look.

"Now, you chose rooms, someone will go and show you rooms where you can stay in and sleep at. Along with telling you which room belongs to who along the way." Prime told them.

Asper nodded happily, "oh? Can we paint the rooms to? I'm sure my kids might miss how their rooms look like, unless they prefer a change of scenery?"

"I'm fine with whatever you want to do mom, you already spent so long on our rooms since we were babybones..." mist responded back.

Whisp bounced a little bit, "either is fine dad! I'll be happy with whatever you want to do."

"Well yes, you can paint and decorate the inside of your rooms however you like or want to." Prime told Asper.

"Ah! Thanks so much. I'll be sure to paint them at some point then." Asper cheerfully mentioned, getting up from where he sat down after his kids woke up.

"Now, whose going to show us the rooms we can pick from?" Asper asked, head titled.

"I can." Cyprus said, waving a little bit as he started to move upstairs.

Both whisp and mist got up and followed along with Asper.

Leaving the rest to talk to each other About some things they have noticed.

___*_____*____*_____*_____*____*___
Finished with 894 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

And yes, undertale Gaster, sans, and papyrus now have nicknames to them. It just took me a while to decide what kind of nicknames to use cause I figured it would get confusing a little bit if I just used Gaster, sans, and papyrus, despite everyone else having nicknames unless their name was already different.

Well

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper, sans/whisp, Papyrus/mist
Undertale, Gaster/prime, sans/classic, papyrus/Cyprus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap (other au) Gaster/swap, sans/blueberry, papyrus/stretch
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/barren, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronic, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/Saturn, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/ash, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/butcher/butch
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Five for asper, whisp, mist

Three for asper, blue, orange,

It's been a few days as I waited and this was what it ended up as.

And yes, I didn't include anything else as a possible nickname as I mentioned before on the last chapter

That I'm only choosing between those TWO nicknames

No other nickname will be included or even used and the finally vote was for Asper, whisp, and mist.

Also I decided to post this now instead of waiting longer

I did say i was working on the other stories at the moment but this chapter was already finished before I started so I decided to post it now.

Hope you like it and comment what you think.

Xx