Machine somehow goes off

He woke up to a weird noise, like..a machine somehow turning on.

Gaster swiftly got out of bed, teleporting to make sure it wasn't the machine in the basement, because it shouldn't turn on, he unplugged it, he's certain of it.

Gaster froze a little bit before teleporting to his kids, picking them up as they let out a confused hum, barely awake.

Before Gaster could teleport away, he felt like he was getting sucked into something with his kids in his arms, shit...

Gaster eye sockets closed as he almost blacked out, shit why was everything so quiet...

Gaster almost opened his eyes but didn't, he can still tell he wasn't yet somewhere else besides the void.

And he's certain his kids passed back out, so he doesn't need to worry about that just yet.

A few seconds went by before he heard noises again.

"Shit not again...I thought we unplugged it when the other aus and their gasters ended up here?"

"We did, I don't know why it's on since it will only continue to pull other aus here unless it's off."

"Well it was being worked on so it wouldn't do that when plugged back in. I don't think they were finished yet though..."

Gasters eyes open, well shit. At least he's hopeful this is an ok au to end up at, he held his kids closer to himself and silently summoned some bone attacks that he can use to block or defend his kids and himself.

Eye-lights looking around before landing on three sans, and a papyrus who looked surprised to see them.

"Well now that was surprising." Gaster put his act back on, smiling cheerfully.

"Eh? Swap?" One of them said surprised.

Gaster blinked a few times, "swap? What do you mean by swap?"

"Oh, oh now that's new, another au of the same ended up here instead of a different au." Another sans said.

"Ehhhh I don't know what you mean but may I have your names?" Gaster told them.

"Oh right, the names sans, sans skeleton. Nice to meet you. Since this is my au, we aren't called different but we do accept nicknames." Sans told him, a lazy smile on face.

"Nickname is  red, the other sans is outer, and the papyrus is stretch." Red told him with a bored look on his face.

Gaster blinked a few times, "ah I guess I need a nickname then.

"Hmm asper or switch will do if no one is called that." Gaster told them.

"Now may we go upstairs? My kids are still asleep." Gaster asked them with a sheepish smile on his face.

They blinked a Few times, noticing him holding clearly two smaller skeletons and their eyes widen.

"Oh uh yeah sure, follow us." Outer told him before turning and heading upstairs, followed by the others.

Outer headed to the living room, in where Gaster gently set his kids down, who still had a blanket on them from earlier.

Gaster carefully sat next to them, looking up at the four, "so..I take it another au like mine was here? From what I overheard you say?"

"Yeah, that will be my au." Stretch said, eyelights trained on the younger version of himself and his brother, still a bit surprised.

"Ah! Very nice to meet you then stretch, I never thought I would meet an older version of my sons." Gaster said cheerfully, being a bit careful on how loud he was due to his kids being asleep.

Stretch nodded, eye-lights finally leaving another au of himself and his brother to look at the other version of their dad.

"Some of the others are out right now, but red texted them about the you three while we were heading to the living room." Sans mentioned with a small hum.

"Ok, I'll let my kids sleep til everyone arrives then." Gaster said cheerfully.

The four nodded at that and just relaxed against the chairs or couch's they were sitting at to wait.

___*_____*____*____*____*_____*____
Finished with 782 words. I finished this with less words then I wanted due to wanting to ask, which nickname do you prefer for this Gaster and his kids.

You can chose between the two nicknames down below for Underswap, the one under ink, fresh, error.

It's only between those two nicknames I'm not using any other I just want to know which one do you prefer and I'll give it a few days to be sure.

So please answer ok?

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper/switch, sans/blue/whisp, Papyrus/orange/mist ???
Undertale, Gaster, sans, papyrus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap (other au) Gaster/swap, sans/blueberry, papyrus/stretch
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/barren, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronic, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/Saturn, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/ash, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/butcher/butch
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

I may or may not take longer to update idk yet cause I want to try and focus on my other stories and this story is like just about two weeks old now and it Alrealdy has 12 chapters lol.

Xx