Some more talking with fresh

Both fresh and Asper stood out on the balcony for a little while, just silent.

Asper titled his head, "so, your not a regular Skeleton."

Fresh put up finger guns, "your correct home skillet."

Asper let out a huff, "so...parasite or??"

Fresh kept his smile up, "you'll see."

Asper just shook his head a little bit at that, "ok ok. I won't ask anymore. I don't think your comfortable with answering that."

Fresh's arms crossed behind his head a bit, grinning.

Asper just stood there for a few more minutes, no expression on his face and no smile on his face.

"You know, smiling strains me a bit, I feel it when I smile, the longer I keep a smile on my face that is not real, the more of a strain I feel. Yet I can't stop, not now." Asper mumbled a bit.

Fresh just titled his head, "you can. I'm sure your kids already noticed."

Asper didn't say anything for a few seconds before a small smile appeared, "I know, they are smart kids. I already knew they were piecing things together for a few years now. Longer too, I believe."

"Then?" Fresh asked with a curious hum.

"Then I'll wait for them to confront me. Or maybe one of the others to do so. Otherwise the acting will stay on." Asper replied back smile dropping with a dead look in his eyes.

Fresh huffed at that, he's stubborn. Fresh will admit that.

"Besides, I'm curious as to when I'll be confronted about things anyways. How long will it take them to do so? I wonder." Asper hummed, one hand beneath his chin.

Fresh just leaned back against the wall, eye-lights rolling a little bit, "it's going to be a while. For a butch of geniuses, they don't always think about everything."

Asper let a small grin appear for a few seconds, "true. It's why us non geniuses help keep them on their toes by surprising them with even the simplest of things."

"Oh? You say your not a genius as well?" Fresh asked, staring at Asper now.

"Of course not, I'm not the smartest, nor the brightest, sure I have my moments, but if you tell me to do something or help you with something, I might end up confused. Well then again I guess it depends on what it is. But I know I'm not the smartest, I am obviously fine with that. I am me, nothing will change. Smart or not, I will always be me, I will not change for anyone. I do things my own way. I'm the one who decided to put in an act, if only to make sure my kids learn how to express and are sure that I care about them. But I did not change, I let my mask and act down when alone." Asper huffed, arms crossing.

"You sure you didn't change?" Fresh asked, head titling.

"Of course not, if I had kept the mask or act up without no breaks, I probably would have forgotten how I was or who I am truly. But I do take breaks. I know who I am, that's all I need. I don't care about most opinions except my kids. And even then, I doubt they would want me to change just to make them happier. I do after all, have lovely and bright kids. They would surely want me to drop my act. But I won't for now. As I have said, I'll wait until I'm confronted, I bet their looks would be amusing." Asper replied back, with a small fake grin on.

Fresh chuckled a bit, "I'll be sure to record and take pictures for you. You might want to re watch it again later. Should be amusing."

Asper nodded at that, turning back around, "well..I guess I'll have to go inside now and put it back on, but I have you that I can drop it around. You understand me, I know you won't tell anyone my secrets that I've shared with you."

Fresh threw up his hand guns again at that, "bingo my fine Friend. I won't say a word."

Asper let out a small chuckle at that, pulling back a smile and closing his eye sockets briefly before opening them back up with a brightened look on his face.

"It was nice talking to you fresh, you are a good Friend." Asper told fresh before walking back inside to go check on his kids.

Fresh stayed out longer, smile gone from his face. He'll have to make sure the others confront Asper soon. The sooner, the better.

After all, he can't leave his buddy hanging like that, fresh pulled back a grin on his face and entered back inside the house as well, a few plans coming to mind.

_____*______*_____*_____*_____*___
Finished with 919 words. Oof. Finally. I was able to update this. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper, sans/whisp, Papyrus/mist
Undertale, Gaster/prime, sans/classic, papyrus/Cyprus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap (other au) Gaster/swap, sans/blueberry, papyrus/stretch
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/barren, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronic, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/Saturn, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/ash, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/butcher/butch
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Decided to update this one.

Amv Underswap

Xxxxx