A few days later

Papyrus has finally noted down almost every single food or drinks down that their parent seems to avoid, their parent also seems to avoid things very soft, like it's almost to soft.

Papyrus and sans shared with each other what they learned about their parent, sans learned that their parent seems to try not to recoil at touching something that's not soft or too soft, along with the fact that their parent seems to be...maybe acting but sans doesn't seem to sure about it.

Papyrus noted down what their parent tends to avoid, food wise, touch wise, and how their parent sometimes twitched for no reason.

Sans also noted down that their parent seems to just..move without realizing it, like a leg or so. Also noting down how careful their parent seems to get when around them.

Papyrus also noticed that..their parent sometimes stutters a little bit randomly.

It doesn't happen often but when it does it can take a while before he talks normally again.

Usually their parent notices it and falls silent for a certain amount of time before talking again.

And sometimes their parent just falls silent for a while.

That seems to be all that they managed to note down and alert their other brother about, because it's not like they can stay and watch their parent in their room for too long, otherwise they would get caught.

They don't want their parent to have to keep it up even in their own room, they wonder if the happy to go loving father was an act. It might be, but papyrus wasn't to sure about it, why act? Was it because what they see in his parents room is how he is?

Because if so, well, he assumes they act more happy and loving parent just for them, because, how else were they to learn how to show emotions? Learn how to smile, laugh, and have fun?

But why does their parent...still seem to stick with it? If it is all an act just for them, why still act? Is it...still because of them?

But why? He doesn't get it, there's something's he's missing...something very important...will he find out anytime soon? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows at this point, their parent certainly won't drop it around them anytime soon.

Papyrus frowned and headed to sans room, since their parent seems to be hiding in their room again for right now.

"Papy? Did you get some more information about dad?" Sans asked, head titling.

"Not much, I can't confirm wether or not moms acting, if they are acting, then it seems to be just for us. Because of how they act in their bedroom, is possible, maybe their personality. Then I can understand on the why, because how else are we supposed to know to show emotion, laugh, be happy and be able to know how to show it?" Papyrus mentioned a little bit.

"There's also a chance that it's not an act and he needs a break, or he's having breakdowns? That's ..uh probably isn't good thing though..." sans mumbled a little bit.

"Yeah no kidding, I would prefer if dad was just acting for our sakes instead of having breakdowns in his room alone." Papyrus responded back, frowning a little bit.

Papyrus sat down in one of the chairs in sans room, "but even if dad is acting, I don't know why he's still acting even though we can express ourselves clearly. Heck he's even taught us how to act very good so we don't get emotionally hurt by others, that's a very good reason to why I think he's acting, because how good do you have to be to be able to teach your own kids to be able to act so well?"

Papyrus moved one of his hands to his chin, like a thinking pose.

Sans blinked, "I don't know, but he's had plenty of times to practice, remember how long it takes for us skeletons to grow? He could have been practicing before we were born or even after and we wouldn't know about it."

Papyrus nodded at that, "true, very true. We wouldn't know unless we can confront him and ask him. But it's not like we want mom to Withdrawal away a bit from us for doing so. No we should probably wait a bit longer, we will find out eventually, there is no need to rush things."

"I know but I worry about mom...does this affect him at all?" Sans wondered out loud with a hint of worry on his face.

Papyrus blinked a few times, "I'm..not too sure actually...but if it does, we will get him to stop acting ok?"

Papyrus reassured his brother who relaxed a bit from where he was sitting at on his own bed.

"Ok, we should probably leave my room, moms going to be down to watch over us while we cook food." Sans told papyrus who nodded and they both got up, leaving sans room.

They both started heading to the kitchen, only stopping when their parent showed up with a happy smile.

"Time for cooking yes? Let's see which foods you want to try to cook today." Gaster said happily walking to the kitchen, followed by papyrus and sans who shared looks with each other as they did so.

Well, they will find out everything eventually...they have plenty of time to...

But for now, they will happily learn how to cook with their dad who always uses the cookbook.

So they entered the kitchen to get everything started.

_______*_____*_____*_____*____*___
Finished with 1068 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Hey, I got a question, do you want another chapter of this before they get pulled to the original au due to the machine? (To be honest I already started the next two chapters so the question you don't have to answer)

Another question, is do you want another Underswap to be there already but at their own original ages of adult, like you know just an underswap original au.

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper/switch, sans/blue/whisp, Papyrus/orange/mist
Undertale, Gaster, sans, papyrus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/after/unknown, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronicle/?, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/dread/?, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/scourge/?, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/outrage/?
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Those with unknown or /? In it you can help me decide for nicknames and the ones with / and a nothing beside it you can help me to.

I don't want it to be long words thou.

Xx