Sleepy mist

Mist held back a yawn after he opened the door, in his pajamas and holding a pillow in his arm.

"What's with all the noise..?" Mist asked looking sleepy.

Asper froze up, a sharp smile formed on his face as he turned to ink and error who both froze up, each holding a book in hand, prepared to throw it at the other.

Error swiftly teleported out to leave ink to his fate.

Mist blinked confused and still sleepy, eye sockets half closed still as if he was about to fall asleep again.

Fresh's swiftly got up and walked over and lead mist away while humming and talking to mist to distract him for a while.

Ink stared, eyes wide and betrayed at being left with an angry asper, he then looked back at asper who's smile got even sharper.

Ink bolted not even a second later followed by asper who summoned a bone attack to hit ink with.

Not even ten seconds later, a screech could be heard.

Error hid safely in his room, door locked, yes he had a room there too for when he stayed the night over.

Fresh, somehow managed to get mist back to sleep who was leaned up against fresh, sleeping.

Fresh was just completely frozen up, not wanting to move and accidentally wake mist up, he definitely didn't want asper to be angry with him either.

Ten minutes later, asper walked in and carefully picked mist up in his arms, giving fresh a smile before he turned and headed back upstairs to his room this time.

Thankfully, sa-whisp is a very heavy sleeper. Unlike pa-mist, who is a light sleeper.

Asper gently rubs mists skull a little bit before gently setting him down and covering him up with his own blanket.

Making sure to check fully on mist to be sure he's fully asleep before he checked on whisp, who was still sleeping in his own bed.

Asper nodded, satisfied before he turned around to head back down to start with some food, his kids will be hungry when they wake up after all.

___*__*___*____*___*___*___*____*__*
Soo I had a small idea for who opened the door, and this is short, less then 500 hundred words so it will be posted today. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper, sans/whisp, Papyrus/mist
Undertale, Gaster/prime, sans/classic, papyrus/Cyprus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap (other au) Gaster/swap, sans/blueberry, papyrus/stretch
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/barren, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronic, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/Saturn, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/ash, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/butcher/butch
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Amv Underswap

Xx