Season 1x3-Murder Family & Gaming with Tavi🍋

I'm awakened by the sound of slurping and something warm on my cøck. I pulled down Octavia's covers to see her smiling at me with my cøck halfway down her throat.

Zion- *chuckles* Well, good morning to you too.

Octavia- *takes dick out of mouth* Morning Daddy, you don't mind that I'm doing this right?

Zion- Not at all, but we should probably finish I have work today.

Octavia- Okay, let me get something real quick.

She leaves and shortly after comes back with an empty water bottle.

Octavia- Think you could cum in here? So I could drink it when you're not here?

Zion- Can't deny my slutty bird her wish. Come on.

She sits on her hands and knees and opens her mouth, ready for a face fuck. I thrust my cøck deep in her throat over and over. Eventually, I pull out and start to fill the water bottle with my semen. It fills it up all the way so she directs my dick in her mouth and swallows the rest.

Zion- Satan, you're amazing.

Octavia- Thanks Daddy, although shouldn't you be getting ready for work?

Zion- Right, I'm going to go shower, need anything?

Octavia- Nope.

Zion- Alright.

I walk over to her closet and grab some clothes for the day. I walk over to her bathroom and turn the shower to hot water. While waiting, I strip off the rest of my clothes and put on my "Depression" playlist. I step in the shower and feel the hot water me like a heat wave. I comb my hair out and put shampoo in it. While letting the shampoo sit in my hair, I grab my towel and add some bodywash to it and scrub my body down getting rid of the smell of cum and sex on me. I wash my torso first, then my arms and then move onto my cøck, then my legs, feet, etc. I make sure to wash my tail especially. Once I'm finished with my body, I scrub out the shampoo and rub some conditioner in. I scrub out the conditioner after letting it sit for a while and turn off the shower. I shake my body vigorously to let any excess water get off me and step out of the shower. I dry off most of my body and put on a pair of boxers. I take out a blow-dryer from under Octavia's sink and start to dry my tail and hair. After drying them, I brush my teeth, wash my face, put on deodorant and put on some cologne. I swish some mouthwash for a minute and spit it out. I clean her sink out and put on my clothes.
-------------------
Your fit for the day-

-------------------Your fit for the day-