Season 1x9- Beach Day🍋

[One week after the crew got captured and Zion buried his parents. He decided the best way to cope was to have fun with the people closest to him. He got out of his bed, took a shower, brushed his teeth, and went to the Goetia Manor. He knocks on the door and Stolas answers.]

Zion's P.O.V☆

Stolas- Oh Zion my dear boy. It has been a while hasn't it?

Zion- Yes it has Stolas. May I come in?

Stolas- Oh right, come on in. You're always welcome here.

He lets me in and we sit down across from each other on the couch.

Stolas- So, I have to ask and I don't mean to pry here, what happened last week?

Zion- Do you mean how we got captured or when you and Octaiva saved us?

Stolas- When we saved you.

Zion- Ok, so before you and Octavia got there, the agents had used a truth-telling gas and it made all of us hallucinate. Mine was that my parents left me behind which is one of my fears, being left alone. Another thing I saw was you and Octavia at the manor. It seems that I hurt Octavia and you didn't want me near you guys anymore. It hurt me a lot, but the thing that hurt me the most was seeing Octavia love someone else romantically. *tears up* I tried to leave the hallucination but it kept playing over and over until I woke up in a cold sweat. After a while, Millie and Loona broke us out and agents swarmed us. We killed most of them but one of them had my parents. They used my parents to get me to surrender but they still killed them. I attacked the one that killed them but they were able to nullify my powers and shoot me in the stomach. That's who I was carrying a week ago. I buried my parents in my backyard.

Stolas looks in shock and saddened by what he heard.

Stolas- Zion, I'm truly sorry for what happened to you. If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know.

Zion- I appreciate it but I'm good. A few things happened though, I now have PTSD and depression from what happened. Also, whenever I see blood I go into a frenzy sort of state and lash out a lot.

Stolas- Damn, do you want me to fix that with a spell?

Zion- Nahh, I'm good. Do you think I can go see Octavia? I probably have to explain the same thing to her.

Stolas- Oh of course. She's up in her room, but she hasn't been out all day. Maybe you could get her to come out?

Zion- I'll try, Stolas.

I walk up the stairs and get to her door. I decide to phase through it to make less noise. I look to my left and see her laying on her side in a saddened state.

 I look to my left and see her laying on her side in a saddened state