Season 2x11- Stars not meant to be seen

The opening shot is shown of Zion's house. We see him laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. He is thinking about what happened last night.

Zion's P.O.V

That bitch is definitely going to try to kill Stolas. I'm going to need to watch her more carefully and find out who that Andrealphus is.

{Earlier}

The hell? Who's singing? I get out of Tavi's bed and go on the balcony. I fly up to the roof and scout around until I see Stolas on a balcony on his own singing. I sit on the roof above him to listen.

???- The fuck are you doing?

Stolas- Reflecting.

???- Well stop! It's annoying to hear you screeching your silly woes all the time!

Stolas- Why are you still here? You leave with Via on the weekends, but then you stay around the house despite everything.

Ohh this must be Octavia's mom that was yelling at Stolas awhile back. Seems they're in the middle of a divorce.

???- I like tormenting you. I want to keep reminding you of what you did.

Stolas- I know what I did. I would feel bad if I hurt you, but we both know I didn't do that. You and I were arranged for one reason; to birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family, nothing more. I tried so many years to make it comfortable for us; to have this family, but it was never enough. The only reason I have endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life. ...I cannot do this anymore. I want you out. Now.

???- What do you mean, out?

Stolas- I mean out! Out of this palace, out of my life! We are getting The Divorce!

???- How dare you?!

The swan lady stomps towards Stolas in anger. This looks bad. I form my suit and one of my shotguns just in case.

???- What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think? Andrealphus-

She slowly raises her right hand to do something and my instincts kick in. I jump down behind her silently and point a shotgun at her head, intending to pull the trigger.

???- I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks! And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already 19. So, it's over! I'm DONE!- What? My dear boy, what are you doing here?

The swan lady turns her head around and looks at me with a shotgun in her face.

???- Stolas, who the fuck is this?!