Season 1x8- The Truth isn't meant for everyone.

[The opening shot is a darkly lit green room. Small box TVs are shown everywhere showing scenes from past episodes. Episodes such as Murder Family, Spring Broken, and C.H.E.R.U.B. A shot of Blitz at a horse farm is shown.]

Two people are shown. Agent One, who is a tall Caucasian with brown hair and Agent Two, who is a African-American woman with blonde hair.

*Author's Note*
Not many black folks can pull off blonde hair, but she can ngl.

One- Right there! This was the first sighting.

Two- They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world...and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But why?

One- They always attack at random, aaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next.

A crash is heard outside and One and Two peek through some blinds to investigate. We see Blitz being a clumsy dumbass making a lot of noise with Moxxie, Millie, and Zion walking silently beside him.

Two- Ahh, well..that's convenient.

Blitz is standing on trash bags looking around suspiciously.

☆Zion's P.O.V☆

This dude really said to keep quiet yet he over here making the most noise. I could be cuddling with Octavia right now, but I gotta deal with this shit.

Blitz- Shhh, remember we can't be seen. *falls on trash bags*

Moxxie- Pardon my word sir, but you're currently being the loudest.

Blitz runs over with a condom on his finger and pokes Moxxie in the face with it.

Blitz- I said shush your dick sucking lips Moxxie.

Loona opens the portal to home and Millie walks in. I hear something clicking behind me and Blitz tackles Moxxie down.