Season 1x5- Spring Broken🍋

[The opening scene is showing the top of the Goetia Manor. We are going into each of the rooms until we see Stolas sleeping in his bed cooing. We keep going until we reach another room. It's main color scheme is purple and has stars all around it. We see two figures laying in bed together. The female owl gets on top of the male hellhound and starts to kiss him lovingly. They decide to make out passionately but quietly as Stolas is sleeping. The female sits up and takes off her shirt letting her breasts hang free in the male's face. The male flips them over and decides to suck on her breasts making the female owl moan in pleasure.]

Zion's P.O.V☆

Octavia- Daddy?

Zion- Hm?

Octavia- Do you think I could come with you to work?

Zion- *Pulls mouth off her breasts* What? Why?

Octavia- I don't know. I'm always at the house so I want to get out. I want to know what your job is like.

Zion- Hmmm I guess. Let me ask Blitz.

-------------------
Blitz🐎

Zion- Hey boss, is it cool if Octavia comes with us today? She wants to know how my job is.

Blitz- Sure kid, just don't let it get in the way of our job.

Zion- Thanks.
-------------------

Zion- He's cool with it.

Octavia- Sweet. Should we get ready or do you want more?~

Zion- 10 minutes. Actually, I have an idea. Lay down.

Octavia- Ok. *Lays down on back*

Zion- Ok, now open your mouth.

Octavia- Oh, you wanna 69?

Zion- Yeah.

Octavia- Alright, in that case. *Flips over Zion and starts sucking him off.*

Zion- Oh that's good~ Two can play at that game~

I put my snout in her puśśy and start swirling my tongue in her folds.

Octavia- *moans while deepthroating*

Zion- *moans while eating her out*

Guess that caused a chain reaction. Eventually, we climax together and start getting ready. We get our clothing for the day and head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower to hot water and we begin to strip the rest of our clothes off.

Zion- Want me to play any music?

Octavia- Hmm Phora?

Zion- Alright.

I put on Phora and we get into the shower. I let her wash her body first then we switch. Once I finish washing my body, we switch again. We do our hair, turn off the shower and she steps out. I shake my body to get the water off and get out as well. We dry our bodies off and get ready. We brush our teeth together and put our clothes on. I put on my deodorant and cologne and she puts on her deodorant and perfume. I grab my necklace and ring and put them on. We make sure we have everything and we leave her room to go the kitchen. While walking to the kitchen, we pass by Stolas's room and see him still sleeping. We get into the kitchen and she grabs her "milk" and a bowl of cereal. I make us two cups of coffee and bring them to the table. I grab the French Vanilla creamer, sugar, and spoon and sit down with her.