Chapter 7: A New Mission

Another nine hours have passed since the plane took off. Allison was fortunate enough to be able to order another two tickets for Swift and Tom back to Milan in such a tight schedule. Just like in their flight to Italy, it left Tom in total nausea having to travel by plane twice in a day, which is something Swift was uneager to deal with, like how Allison told Swift about Tom being his responsibility while in Italy. But thankfully, Swift didn't have to deal with it anymore since they're going back to their hometown.

Back in Philadelphia, after Swift asked what Allison was up to, she summoned Swift and Tom for a meeting at a local coffeehouse.

"So, what do you think this is gonna be?" Tom asks Swift beside him in the driver's seat.

"Hm?" Swift almost didn't hear him because of how focused he is on driving through the relatively busy road.

"Al. What does she have to say?" 

Swift briefly tilted his head in response, turning to Tom before turning his attention back on the road. "Damned if I know. Maybe a new assignment? Even if it is, that can wait. I just wanna have a peaceful, full night sleep."

"Sure looks like you need one. Feel like I need to hit the hay soon too."

"So it's you and me both. Right now, let's get this over with first."

Eventually, Swift spots the coffeehouse Allison said she's in. He realized the roadside in front is much crowded with parked vehicles so he couldn't park directly in front of the shop. So Swift drives the car a little far away from the coffee shop, ending up in an unoccupied part of the roadside. His car came into a stop, the headlights turning off. Swift and Tom exits the vehicle and walks to the coffee shop. They had no trouble walking there as not a single person got in their way.Reaching the coffeehouse, Swift opens the thematically-fitting dark wooden door. He holds the door open for Tom to enter first, then Swift heads into the shop.

Their noses immediately catch the addicting aroma of coffee, along with the sight of a relatively empty shop. There's still a few people sitting in their own booths, drinking their warm and cold drinks. As a person who's obsessed with coffee, Swift himself even wanted to order a drink first. But he didn't forget why he and Tom were here. After being distracted by the smell of coffee for a moment, Tom taps on Swift's shoulder, grabbing his attention. Then he points at the corner of the coffeehouse, where he sees Allison, sitting in a booth and drinking from a coffee cup right next to the window. On her table is two more cups of coffee. The two approaches Allison. They got nearer when Allison finally noticed them.

"Hey, Al." Swift greets.

"Evening, boys. Sit down." Allison motions to the booth across the table. Swift slips into the booth first, Tom follows him and takes a seat beside him. Swift is more than eager to take a sip from the cup of coffee Allison bought him.

"So... Where's Dorian?" Asked Swift while he picked up the cup of coffee.

"I sent an extraction team to pick him up. He's in our custody now." Allison says.

"Good, good," Swift nods. Then he took a sip from the warm coffee cup. From the taste of it, Swift immediately recognized that it's cappuccino that Allison ordered for him. Sure, it's one of his favorite drinks, but one cup of cappuccino can keep him awake for at least an hour, conflicting against his wish to get a full night sleep. "Cappuccino?" Swift's face turns sour.

"I remembered your favorite." Allison smiles.

"I'm flattered that you did, but I really need to get some sleep. A cup of coffee is something I least want right now."

Tom let them exchange for the moment before he spoke up after being so long sitting in silence. He clears his throat, grabbing the two's attention. "Anyways, why'd you call?" He asks.