Chapter 2 surprise visitor 

Athena's POV

I open the door ,sliding all the door locks off and getting ready to yell at someone. Then I see her, my best friend Diana with red eyes ,salty tears staining her gorgeous face black mascara from her eyes to her chin her blond her a frizzy mess.
I stand there worried sick wanting to vomit at the state of my best friend trying to think of what could have possibly happened .

Honey come in what happened? Instead of answering she starts to cry harder.

instead of pressing for answers I lead her inside to my room and sit on my bed white silk sheets comforting her. I turn down the lights and grab a  comfy blanket and close the door inviting My dogs in. They jump on the bed where she is and lick her face witch makes her smile a little bit . I sit down across from her and take her in my arms and let her cry and sob for what feels like hours but I would do it every day for her. I say words of comfort rubbing circular motions along her back slowly.

I don't know who did this but they're as good as dead. I say out loud by accident that earns me a little chuckle in between her sobs. I've never been good with feelings but whenever I would cry when I was little my brothers would always try to make me laugh.

I lift her chin with my finger and say ,damn girl even when you cry your still the most gorgeous woman I've seen .With that she chuckles and wraps her shaking arms around me and says ,god I love you Athena.

I love you to Diana .Your the best friend anyone could ask for she says her voice sounding a little more stable now that her sobs have died down.

I look her in the eyes ,Hey why don't we go to bed and talk about this tomorrow ?she gives me a little nod.Can I get you anything before bed? I question, maybe some tea ?

That would be really nice Athena, thank you so much she gives me a grateful smile, trying to contain her sobs. Well you get ready for bed and I'll make us some tea. With that I Jump out of bed and make my way downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs I see someone in the dark. I grab my gun that's under my shorts on my leg. I aim it at the noise and flick the safety off and cock the gun . suddenly I see where the noise came from .

Put the dam gun down Athena.

Jesus fucking christ Zane I almost shot you .what are you doing down here at 3:30 in the morning?

I heard someone knock so I came down to see who it was .Is everything ok?

Yeah it was Diana .

Why was she here ?is she ok?

I'm not sure, physically she's fine but she was really upset. I'm gonna make some tea for her and head to bed it's late.

Ok well if everything is ok I'm gonna head to bed. Have a good night Athena, love you sis.

Love you too,night Zane. With that he quickly wraps me in his arms and leaves up the stairs to go back to his room.

Me and my all my brothers all share a house . Zane is the oldest then Kingston then then me .The youngest are the twins Noah and Nolan who are both 16 turning 17 in a couple months. Zane is the oldest but me and him run the mafia together, well mostly him.

I reach my room quietly coming in and placing the mug of now cold tea on the nightstand. I lay down and wrap my arms around Diana and play with her hair it always makes her feel better .while I was playing with her hair I start reminiscing around the past. Me and her have been best friends for about 12 years now. My father took her in when we were about where 11 . Are moms where best friends to but her mom died giving birth to here . Her dad was a filthy peace of scum . So before my mom died she took Diana in and ever since we've been best friends.

She's our hacker she's taught me everything I know about hacking she's one of the best .Before I can go to far down memory lane I stop myself not knowing if I can think about all of it without breaking down. I need to be strong for Diana .She needs me today I look over at my clock it's 4:07 I'll just get out of bed right now.

I  quietly I climb out of bed, being careful not to wake Diana up. I go over to my bathroom and brush my hair and tie it into a sleek ponytail. I throw my fighting clothes on which is a pair of black leggings with a black tight fitting top and a cream sweater .

After I double check I have everything I grab my keys hop into my black Mercedes G Wagon and head to the under ground fighting ring

After I double check I have everything I grab my keys hop into my black Mercedes G Wagon and head to the under ground fighting ring. I need to blow off some steam Knowing Diana she'll probably be up between 11:00 and 12:00 so I'm gonna aim to be there when she wakes up. I write her a note just in case I run late and leave it on my nightstand.

I've been fighting ever since I learned how to walk My dad might have been a real pice of shit but at least he taught me how to fight ,how to place a bullet right between someone's eyes and never miss though his teaching methods where questionable.
After about 20 minutes of driving  I reach the under ground fighting ring .I step out of my vehicle and make my way to the entrance I put a fake name down for the fights just to be safe and wait to be called up.

next chapter is gonna be a good one we may or may not meet Romeo
Hope you guys like the story so far gonna try to update as much as possible.if you spot any mistakes kindly point then out .

If you like the story give it a vote or give me some feedback :)