Chapter 12 a date ?

Athenas POV

He wants do go on a date ,a date with me what the actual fuck did he hit his head on a wall or did I take to much Tylenol this morning .

What's the catch Romeo ?

Nothing it's really as simple as that love .

I raise an eyebrow trying to read his face ,and fuck me he looks completely serious and hot ,NO bad Athena .
As much as he pisses me off sometimes I can't lie and say that I'm not intrigued by him .I was about to answer when he grabbed the back of my hand hand from across the table and gently kissed it .

Well I'm afraid I have to leave now love ,I'll pick you up at 8:00 sharp he says before quickly standing up and leaving .I can't believe that arrogant prick ,I didn't even answer him.Why the fuck I'm I actually considering this .I'm convinced someone drugged my breakfast.
It's about 2:30 . I've got a hit as The Reaper sometime today that I've gotta try to fit in before the date .

What was that about ?zane questions walking into his office ,I relies i Haven't moved from my spot since Romeo left .

Oh nothing just some personal business.I say turning around to face Zane .As I go to walk out of the room Zane grabs my wrist gently.
Please be careful around him Athena he's dangerous he says giving me a small smile .

I will I say giving him a tight hug .

Also I'm really sorry about yelling at you this morning Athena I know sometimes it makes you think of dad he says rubbing the small space of my back tentatively .

It's fine ,really Zane I know you've been stressed,I love you .

I love you to he says letting me go from his death grip .
I'm gonna be out latter tonight so don't expect me home for dinner I say looking back at Zane he nods his head and gives me his you better be careful face one I know way to well .

I walk up to my room and shut the blinds and head straight to my walk in closet and grab a glock to hide under my clothes in case of emergency.Im pulling a sniper mission tonight so Ill need a long range gun and I'll need to be quick if I want to make it back in time for this stupid date .I usually don't take anonymous hits but I'll make some exceptions.I have a special number in my burner phone so high profile people can call .Of course it's super secure so there's absolutely no way anyone can track the location,IP address or anything like that .

Not to mention I have a voice changer so no one can tell I'm a girl .
Once I've double checked everything I head out to the private garage.I end up going with my custom back 1963 Cadillac with black leather interior.I needed a car that wasn't gonna draw to much attention like a G wagon or Bugatti even though those are lovely choices.I start tacking my target once I find him I call Diana my favourite hacker to make sure all the nearby cameras are disabled I could do it myself but I'm on a bit of a time crunch .

Once he's alone I make the shot and quickly flee the scene before I do I quickly grab a can of spray paint and right my signature The reaper on the wall beside the body and I carve Жнеца on the victims body witch means the reaper in Russian .I would love to make the seen more gruesome and all but I gotta go .

Once I get back home it's about 4:30 which gives me about three and a half hours to get ready which is more than enough time .I take a quick shower and decide on a dress to wear witch was tricky considering he didn't tell me whether or not to dress fancy or casual ,so I guessed fancy considering it is Romeo Volker.

I told Diana what happened because well I couldn't not tell my best friend and I needed her advise on what to wear .I ended up going with a tight black dress which I parred with black stilettos and a black YSL clutch bag .I decided not to grab a jacket because I get to hot .I curled my hair in long lose waves along my back and did some natural makeup.