Chapter 22 love and support PT2

Romeo's POV

I run my fingers through her soaking wet folds stopping over her clit. I press down while circling my finger over her clit.

Romeo! she moans making my dick twitch as pre cum forms on my tip. I can't wait to be inside of her. I take my finger and tease her entrance with my finger before pushing it inside. I quickly start pounding back and forth. Once she's got used to that I put in two more fingers inside stretching her out.

Fuck she yells looking back at me.
I pull my fingers out of her and search my night stand for a condom. I tear the foil with my teeth and roll it onto my throbbing dick. I place my dick at her entrance before asking,

Are you sure about this, I ask looking at her.she nods her head.

Words love, I say fisting her ass.

Yes she says eagerly. I push just the tip in, not enough for her to get any pleasure.

Theres one more thing love, I say as I hunch over her back so I can grab her tits with my hands and whisper in her ear.

If I do this your mine. Mine to kiss, mine to fuck, mine to look at, mine to love. I don't share okay love?

Yes, I'm yours and your mine. Now fuck me already she says with the most innocent face. I quickly pound into her tight pussy. I grab onto her hips to get more power into my trusts.

Who do you belong to, I ask slapping her ass.

You! She moans as I hit her g spot with my dick.

Who does this ass belong to I ask slapping her ass, still pounding into her.

You!

What what about these gorgeous tits? I ask moving my hands to her tits, pinching her hard nipples.

Fuck, you. She yells as I feel her clench around me. I have to go back to my old trick of thinking about the most unsexy things like dentures, broccoli, baseball so I don't cut our night too short.

And who owns this pussy I ask moving my hand to her clit, helping her get to the edge.

You Romeo, I'm yours she moans rolling her hips against my base causing my balls to tighten.

Fuck your perfect in every way.

The only sounds in the room now are our moans and the sound off my balls slapping on her.

Harder she demands looking back at me with the smuggest grin on her face. As you wish my love. I pull her hips up towards me and push every centimetre of my dick inside her tight pussy. I see her eyes roll to the back of her head. As I grip her hips I can't help but notice the scars under my fingers. There not stretch marks, there to deep not to mention there to big. I run my fingers over her scars starting from her hips and moving down to follow the scars down her legs, up to her hips and some even up to her neck.

She notices what I'm doing at quickly looks back at me.
Shit, I didn't want you to see those she says looking down.

Instead of answering I bend my head down and kiss everyone I can see while still trusting into her. You don't have to hide them from me love. She gives me a shy nod. I said it more as an order than an opinion.

Romeo your fucking massive she moans. I feel her shaking telling me she's close. I trust my dick into her as hard as possible as I feel her body clench around me. I feel my own orgasam come upon me as I release my load into the condom. My thrusts start to get more and more sloppy until I pull out. I plop down beside a panting Athena and look at her. She's so fucking incredible in every way.

That was fucking amazing she says looking over at me, her face still flushed red, with the biggest smile I've ever seen.  I stand up on wobbly legs and carry her over to the shower so we can get cleaned up.

I'm sure you know I'm capable of walking she says giggling while leaving a kiss on the side of my cheek.  I stand her back up on the shower. We wash each other and dry off.

Hey Romeo Athena says with a concerned face. Making my heart stop, every situation rushes through my mind, does she regret what we did, is she upset.

Yes love, I say my whole body tensing.

Do you have an extra tooth brush? Fuck me, that was all, I almost had a heart attack.

You good Romeo you look a little pale, she says walking over to me while resting her hand against my forehead, I lean into her touch, unable to resist.

Ya, I thought something was wrong that's all.

Well there is one thing, she says looking down as a slight flush starts to rise to her cheeks.

Whats wrong love, I say cupping her face in my hands so she has to look at me.

I know it's early and all but it's eating me up inside.

You can tell me I say giving her a nod.

What are we? Whiteout hesitatshon I know I wanna spent my whole life with this women.

I will be whatever you want, as long as I'm standing beside you. You want a fling, you can have it. If don't want any labels, no labels. If you don't want  anything I will respect your choice. Personally my favourite option is, I'll by your boyfriend and I can call you mine. I say sending a wink towards her.

I think I like the last one the best she says grabbing the back of my neck and pulling it down to her so our lips can collide together.

After we finish getting ready for the night I lay her down in bed and lay down beside her. Once she's settled into a comfortable position I wrap my arm around her body as our legs mingle together.

Goodnight love, I lay a soft kiss on her hair.

Goodnight Romeo, she says letting her body relax and melt into mine, I will never get tired of her saying my name.

In this moment nothing matters, not the worry's of tomorrow, not the attack on my shipment, the only thing that matters right now is her.

It's finally here! I hoped you liked that chapter. Thank you SM for reading. ❤️ The drama is about to begin.