Chapter 10 followed

Athena's POV

I walk out of the privet rooms and check my phone the only messages I got where two from Diana one was ,

where are you ???

The second was ,
don't worry about getting me home I'm gonna go with this guy I'll be back at your house in the morning .
I text her back ,ok please be safe Diana I'll see you in the morning love you girly .What the Fuck was she thinking going home with a stranger,if She doesn't come back home to me in one piece I'll fucking kill someone .I go over to the bartender to pay for my drinks .

Hey jax how much for the drinks I had earlier ?I say pulling out my wallet.I quite like jax I was taking to him earlier I  learned he's gay and been working at the underground for about three years now.

No way girly boss said it's on the house he says giving me a grin .

it's fine all just pay myself .

No I'm not allowed to charge you he says raising a eyebrow .

Fine at least take a tip I pull out a fifty and lay it on the counter.If Romeo asks just say I put a knife to your throat or something i say giving him a wink and throw him the money before he can protest .I leave the counter not before turning backwards and yelling to Jax,don't worry I'll be back soon I yell he gives me a wave and nods his head with a chuckle .

I walk away from the club and  debate about taking a taxi home but I decide I'll just walk and clear my head .Me and Diana took a Taxi here it's not like we don't have a car or anything Diana just thought it would be Fucking "fun" to take a Taxi for some dam reason.

I'm about three block away from the club when I get the feeling as though I'm being followed so I take four rights essentially walking in a square .I wait in the corner of an ally and grab my knife I hid in between my breasts before I came to the club .After about a minute I see to big men walk past me looking for something or someone.

Hey boys I say throwing my knife at the bigger guys head purposely missing his head but making sure to cut the tip of his ear .landing the knife right beside his head .

You missed bitch ,the bigger guy laughs .

I pull out my other knife that was strapped to my thigh and throw it at his hand .The knife goes through his hand and pins the guys hand to the wall behind him ,he lets out a ear piercing yell . Pussy i laugh to myself.

I never miss my target you just got lucky I decided not kill you today .

The smaller guy is still standing there when the bigger in decides to pull the knife from his hand and come at me with it .He throws the knife aiming for my shoulder trying not to kill just immobilize me. Instead of it hitting me I catch the knife by the Handel .The big guy looks shocked for a moment but still comes charging at me ,he try's to throw a hook at my face but misses .His fist mistake of the night was pissing me off.The second was letting his emotions get the best of him .

I duck down and elbow him in the stomach.He crouches over holding his stomach while he's distracted I throw a punch to his nose which knocks him out .I hear the smaller guy trying to come up behind me but before he can throw a punch I whip around and pin him against the wall with my knife to his throat.I could have played with the bigger guy a little longer but I was to pissed off.

Don't fucking try me ,I say with a deep growl .

Who do you work for I question pressing my knife down a little harder.

I'm not telling you shit he spits .

That's where you fucked up ether you tell me why your following me or I cut off every finger on your hand as a first warning your second will be your arms and legs but listen to me very fucking closely you don't wanna get to number three because by then you'll be begging for me to just kill you ,death will be your only wish.I Skinned the last guy who didn't cooperate and cut off all his limbs just for fun.I see him gulp his eyes glaze over with fear .

He stays quiet so I bring my knife to his first finger and start cutting .About half way through the second  finger he screams to stop .

Are you gonna tell me who you work for now ?

Fine ,fine I'll tell you I was sent by Romeo Volker to follow you .

Oh I know I just wanted to make sure I was right .I also just wanted to torture someone. Your fucking crazy he spits . Oh you have no idea I say grinning .So here's what where gonna do . Your gonna give your boss a little message for me and you and your little friend get to leave with your limbs intact.
I pulled out a little pice of paper and wrote,

Better luck next time Romeo -love Athena R.💋

With a red kiss mark on the letter like I did all those years ago when he tried to take me and Zane's weapon shipment and I wrote him that little Letter .

I don't give a shit anymore if he figures out who I am in fact I hope he does and judging from the face of the guy who was following me when he read the letter he knew exactly who I was .Fear painted across he face when he saw my kiss mark my signature staple as Athena Russo.

Your lucky i didn't decide to kill you .Now grab your friend and hurry off Before I decide to skin you for fun . Then I walk away leaving him alone .though people don't know Athena Russo is The Reaper people still fear me .Let's just say I'm very well know for my brutal torture methods and crazy killing skills.I'm careful about my face getting around on the internet so there's no photos of me on it .

People might not know the face Athena Russo but they sure as hell know the name .

Thank you SM for reading the net chapter will be in Romeo's pov so that's fun:)