Chapter 7 clubbing

Athena POV

I wake up to the orange sunlight peeking trough the blinds casting orange sunlight onto my face and parts of my body .I look to my left of my bed Diana is out cold .Hair a mess empty wine bottle still in her cluckes .I start to remember our conversation through my pounding headache .

can we go clubbing at the underground tomorrow?Why the hell did I say yes to that .I'd like to believe I'm not that stupid but I'm stating to doubt that now .The Underground a club that Romeo fucking Volker owns .The chances that he decides to go to his club tonight at the exact same time as me and Diana are very slim but never zero .I'll have to keep an eye out for Romeo and pray that he forgot about me.

I hear some light shuffling beside me .I look over at Diana who's slowly waking up batting her blond eyelashes at me.Her eyes still trying to adjust to the orange sunlight light surrounding us .Morning sunshine how'ed you sleep ?I say giving a slight chuckle taking in the state of my best friend.

Like shit she says while pressing her clammy palms to her eye sockets .

Got a headache too?

Yep hurts like a bitch she says while giving a little chuckle .

Speaking of bitches ready to go clubbing in a few hours I say hoping she didn't forget and I just reminded her .

Yes I could use a strong drink and man if you now what I mean giving me a wink plus when was the last time you got laid Athena ?

Well speaking of men I do have some news on a certain man you can't tell Zane he might actually kill me .

What did you get yourself into to Athena ?she speaks while giving me a weary look .

Well you know Romeo Volker right ?

You men one of the American mafias biggest rivals yes .I hope these are two completely different topics Athena Russo while giving me a stern look .

We're not at war but we don't have an alliance with the Italian mafia either so it's kinda neutral, but also not.

It's ironic the Italian mafia leader lives in America isn't it Diana?

Fist of all Athena he only lives her because he got permission from you and Zane witch is one of the only things keeping him from declaring war against .

She's not wrong though he lives in America but most of his mafia runs in Italy but he has a few bases somewhere in America just like we do Italy .It would be like me flying to Italy and declaring war .though we do have a few connections in Italy we don't have enough to wage war on Romeo volker in his territory.he's not stupid he won't go to war with us while he's living in my territory.

He's only her because I alow him .About three years back when he didn't understand the rules yet ,He tried ambushing one of are weapon shipments witch made Zane furious so for once he let me take care of the situation.I ended up killing all of his about 115 men that came to ambush our shipment leaving one alive as a messenger with a not so friendly message.

Dear Romeo Volkov or Volker whatever your fucking name is .If you ever try to take one of my shipments again I will find ALL your American bases kill all your men and burn them to the ground I will also destroy all your clubs .Don't fuck with the American mafia we were very generous considering you don't owe your head for this . you should be grateful you got a warning this time because you won't be getting another one .
Love love America mafia .