Chapter 4 desire

Romeos POV Of last chapter 

I can't believe what I just watched.Everything was normal ,siting in the VIP section of MY fight club .My men beside me having drinks together and watching a bunch of guys beat the shit out of each other for no reason but money and there ego's.That was until she walked in the ring .I just assumed it was a mistake that was until she put her boxing gloves on.I can't help but laugh there's no way she's planing on fighting him let alone winning .

There's no way in hell she's gonna beat him I say looking at my men .My three most trusted men are with me Dante ,Aiden,James I wouldn't really even consider them my men .There pretty much my brothers I trust them with my life ,they trust me with there's .  

Just then the man in the ring starts speaking between fits of laughter.
What the hell is this small little girl doing up here in the ring ?

why don't you fucking find out you little bitch boy or are we gonna sit here and chat like where haveing a tea party ,
she says while rolling her eyes and getting into a fighting stance .

Dam girls got teeth ,that seemed to have ruffled his feathers judging from his expression , I think to myself and give a little chuckle .

What's got you laughing Aiden says with a grin .

She's ether the stupidest girl I've meet or the bravest I say with a grin .

you think you such tough shit little girl ,her opponent says peering down at her , frustration growing in his eyes .

Why don't we find out then,her eyes glistening with pure rage.

I gotta admit the girls got balls Dante says looking at me .Think She'll chicken out before the fight starts ?

I'll bet you all a hundred bucks she does James says with a cocky grin.you guys in or out ?

I'm in Dante says ,me to she'll probably tap out as soon as the whistle blows realizing it was a stupid idea.

I'm out Aiden says with a nervous smile .one of my eyebrows shoots up practically reaching my hairline .It's you hundred bucks I guess.

I don't know I got a feeling about her Aiden says as the referee blows the whistle .

Let the games begin James says ,James is a man of few words .

Quietly she throws a skilled jab to his nose which  clearly surprise him making him stumble backwards.Well in all honesty surprising everyone I look around to the men beside me with the same expression I assume is on my face ,eyebrows raised and jaw  on the floor.

No one speaks fully immersed in the fight before them . Lucky shot Dante practically spits .
the man in the ring quickly regains his balance, and goes to throw punch at her  but before his fist barely leaves his side she's already ducked and is going for her next punch.and somehow she fucking lands it .Next thing you know he's on the dam floor like a child clutching his jaw in his hands, practically in tears.

How the fuck on gods green earth did she fucking beat him without batting a dam eye I say surprise clear in my voice.I blinked and the fight was practically over .

She must have cheated because there's no way she beat a full grown 6 foot three man without even breaking a sweat ,Dante says scepticism apparent in his voice.

I think your just mad you lost the bet .Now pay up boys Aiden says with a grin and an extended hand .We all reluctantly give him the money .
She continues on with her fights winning each one until she's at her last one .
He's buy far the best fighter we have here .He makes her previous opponents, look like chickens with their heads cut off .He's been training in the school of fighting for over 19 years or something like that.He's probably 275 pounds of pure muscle he's in his mid 30s I think .

But instead of looking at him with fear, she looks him up and down and fucking laughs!I would be lying if I said that wasn't fucking hot ,causing  tension to pool in between my legs oh, how your body can betray you.

After moment, the whistle blows in the fight starts after watching them fight for a while I realize she's not even trying to fight him. She's just teasing and toying with him, but by the look of fury on his face, he knows what she's doing .
She's giving all of us a message.don't fuck with me because you won't win ,I think it works on most people but it only makes me more intrigued by her.

With the realization he's being toyed with he starts throwing everything he's got at her, even some cheap shots witch piss me off .but still she easily defends against all of his attacks , barely even blinking ,after a while when she gets bored and decides she's done playing with him she quickly takes him out, putting an end to her little game.

For a moment every person in the fight club is completely silent. Trying to figure out what just happened
How some little girl just came waltzing in here, and just beat all of our best fighters without breaking a sweat getting hit once or taking a single break.

I've got to be dreaming because there's no way you guys just saw that too .these no fucking way that just happed Dante says .

Even James has a puzzled look on his face witch is unusual for him, he's practically a genius I've never seen a puzzle he can't solve , except for her.

I want you guys to find out every thing you can about her I say abruptly, getting up from my seat, hoping to catch her before the crowd swallows her up.

Sounds like Romeo's got a little crush Dante teases

Shut up before i fucking shoot you .I say giving him  a deathly glare before leaving the table making my way to the women's change room.

I enter the woman's change rooms not really sure what I'm doing or why. But why would it matter I'm the fucking Italian mafia boss?

What the fuck are you doing in here she questions me a with deadly glare .
If looks could kill I would have been dead within an instant.

It's not any of your fucking Business now is it . anger starting to creep up on me.Who the fuck does she think she is talking to me like that :

she stands up crossing her arms over her chest defensively ,with her head, high and starts speaking.I don't really give a shit if it's my Business or not you prick .now what the fuck do you want?

Stalking over to her fuming with furry ,she's as good as dead now.I put both  my hands on the wall behind her affectively caging her in .Do you know who the fuck your talking to . I question, desire and rage, somehow both coursing through my veins at the same time.

I do Romeo Volker Italian mafia boss I just don't give a shit .Now get the fuck out of my way .she tries to move away but am much bigger than her .

With that I push my body against hers ,hoping she doesn't notice that I'm hard .You better watch your fucking mouth ,I growl trying not to stare at her lips to long .No one calls me a dam prick and gets away with it !

With that she wraps her legs around my waist and brings her mouth to my ear and says ,or what ?and starts kissing the sensitive spot right behind it.For some fucking reason I don't pull away or stop
her .Slowly her lip start to travel down my neck on my jaw around my other ear leave a scorching trail    of fire everywhere her lips touched my skin .

Whispering in my other ear ,and if I don't watch my mouth what are you gonna do ?I can't stop myself I grab her chin  with my thumb and index finger, turning her face to mine desire clouding my judgement unable to resist the taste of her lips anymore
Desperately crashing her lips into mine.

So ya that just happed ,hope you liked that chapter :)
If you like this story give it a vote or give me some feedback on what you think!