the athlete and the uni student

"he's so fucking hot. are you kidding me?!"

the purple haired whispered to his best friend, felix, as they sat in the bleachers watching the soccer game.

number 14.

han jisung.

the soccer team held games every saturday, and minho never went to any. felix begged him to go today, and when he saw jisung, he almost yelled 'fuck me' from the bleachers.

jisung slapped his teammates back as he just scored and waved to the crowd that cheered. he saw chan and gasped, going to the water stand as it was a break.

he grabbed his water, and brushed back his hair as he went over to see chan on the bleachers. "chan!"

minho's eyes widened as chan was sitting with them and he pulled his hood over his head, going on his phone.

"really, min-"

"hey jisung!"

jisung waved at chan as he came over and saw a few new faces. "hey! i'm jisung!" felix smiled at him and nodded.

"felix."

jisung eyed the one with the hood and crouched down, glancing up. minho gasped, jumping back.

"sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he chuckled slightly and pulled off minho's hood.

"whats your name, cutie?"

minho stared at him, fully taking in the visual. "minho." the latter nodded, not taking his eyes off him.

"is this your first time being at a game? i don't recall seeing you before."

minho muttered a 'yes' and jisung hadn't heard him, leaning closer. "sorry, i didn't catch that?"

chan stifled a laugh at how shy minho was being and glanced at felix. "he's shy, jisung. he's not good with new people."

"oh my! i'm so sorry!"

minho waved his hands quickly and accidentally grabbed jisung's. "no, no! i-it's okay!" he let go and buried his face in his hands.

'players back on the field, please.'

"i have to get going. hope to see you at our next game, minho."

he shot him a smile and ran back onto the field, as minho looked at his hands shaking. "holy fucking shit, i'm not coming to another game."

"what? why not? the han jisung just asked you to."

"felix, you don't understand what i would do for that man. i would bark for him if he asked me to. but i just embarrassed myself in front of him!"

"that's okay! he clearly thought you were cute!"

minho shook his head, ears still bright red. "i won't be at the next one."

——

it was another game day.

it was the finals, and everyone was going.

not minho though.

"minho come on, please? he wants you there, he said it himself."

minho scoffed, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "he's probably said that to many other people, lix."

"but i don't want to be there alone! chan can't go this time! it started 10 minutes ago!"

the latter rubbed his temples, not wanting felix to go alone since he got scared, and sighed.