do you believe in love at first sight? i do. you were mine.

jisung and his friends, chan and changbin, just got out of the studio. it was around 2 am, but they decided to go to the 24 hour cafe since they had friends that worked there tonight.

they entered the cafe, the ring of the bell notified jeongin and hyunjin that worked at the counter.

"hey guys!" jisung yelled a bit too loud for 2 am and hyunjin came over to swat his arm. "shut up, ji. you're so loud. there's people working."

minho pursed his lips as he sipped on his passion tea. every time he came here, he's never seen hyunjin so excited to see someone.

after the group sat down, it was just them and minho in the cafe, except the two workers of
course.

hyunjin went over to minho with a small smile. "can i get you a free refill, min? you've been working for hours."

minho sighed, eyeing his empty iced tea cup. "that's be great, hyun. thanks." minho and hyunjin danced together at their university, and hyunjin gave him free refills since minho helped him with his choreographies for assignments.

the group at the other table was pretty loud, and minho was quiet. he needed another person for his assignment. he already asked hyunjin and jeongin, but he needed a few more to answer a survey.

he was doing his assignment on love at first sight, and it was a bit awkward to ask a group of strangers so he waved hyunjin over as he was bringing his refilled tea.

hyunjin set the iced tea down and nodded. "what's up? are they too loud? they're like that, so i can't really do anything."

minho shook his head. "it's fine, they're having fun. but, i need someone else to answer my survey and i don't feel comfortable asking them."

"do you want me to go with you? or i can ask?"

minho nodded, grabbing his notebook and pencil. he stood up, feeling his chest tighten as they stepped towards the group.

"hey, dipshits. i need a favour." hyunjin deadpanned and the blond whipped his head.

"not you, chan. you're not as bad as them."

minho stood awkwardly beside hyunjin and felt a pair of eyes on him. he glanced up and met eyes with a blue haired boy.

he quickly averted his eyes to his paper and sighed. hyunjin wrapped an arm around his waist and smiled.

"my friend has a survey for his university assignment. can you idiots handle a question in your dumbass brains?"

the blue haired scoffed. "shut up, jin. what's the question?" minho nearly dropped his paper as the attention was on him and blinked quickly.

"uh, just- if you believe in love at first sight. it's- it's a yes or no survey."

he put the paper on the table and quickly rushed back to his own. hyunjin laughed at him and shook his head.

"he's shy. if you could write your answer down it would help him out. just bring the paper to him when you're done."

hyunjin walked back to the counter with jeongin and started washing the blenders as jeongin asked what was going on.

"just minho being shy again."

jisung wrote his answer last and they all said 'yes.' he stood up, taking the paper with him and going over to the table.

"hey, we all answered."

minho glanced up, a small smile finding it's way on his lips. "thank you. all of you."  jisung nodded, gaze lingering before mustering up the courage.