best friend's brother

Jisung and Felix huddled together in the library, engrossed in their books and notes. The soft hum of whispered discussions surrounded them as they exchanged explanations and brainstormed ideas.

As the librarian's voice announced that the library was closing, Jisung let out a sigh and peered out the window, where the sun was dipping below the horizon. "Guess it's time to pack up and head out."

Felix nodded, closing his textbook with a determined expression. Just as they were about to leave, Jisung turned to Felix with a hopeful smile. "Hey, Felix, wanna continue our study session at your place? I've never been there before."

Felix's hesitation was evident as he spoke, his voice unsure. "Um, I'm not entirely sure about that. My older brother, Minho, and his college friends are over. They're having a little gathering."

Jisung raised an intrigued eyebrow. "Oh, you have a brother? College friends, huh? Well, if it's gonna be noisy, we can always find another place."

Felix shrugged, conflicted. "We could give it a shot, but Minho can be a handful when he's with his friends. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

Jisung grinned, undeterred by the uncertainty. "Why not? I'm up for some excitement. Plus, I'm curious to meet the enigmatic Minho."

Felix chuckled and shook his head. "Alright, let's head over then. Just brace yourself for whatever comes."

With their belongings in tow, they made their way to Felix's house. Laughter and conversation spilled out of the house as they entered. Minho, Felix's older brother, shot them a look and smirked. "Felix, gathering a study group now?"

Felix playfully rolled his eyes. "This is Jisung, my study partner. We were hoping to keep working here."

Minho's gaze flicked to Jisung before returning to Felix. "Fine, just try not to get in the way."

In the midst of Minho's friends, a guy with a friendly smile approached, extending his hand. "Hey, I'm Chan. Don't mind Minho too much, we'll keep things in check."

Jisung shook Chan's hand, feeling a sense of ease in the warm welcome. "Nice to meet you, Chan."

As they mingled with the group, Jisung's attention was briefly captured by Minho's confident presence. However, before he could say anything, he was ushered into the living room to study.

Hours later, during a break, Jisung couldn't help but nudge Felix with a playful grin. "You know, your brother's pretty good-looking."

Felix gave him a mock-disgusted look. "Seriously? You have strange taste."

Jisung chuckled, shaking his head. When Felix excused himself to the bathroom, Minho emerged from his room, seemingly heading for alcohol. However, Felix intercepted him with a stern expression. "Minho, put that back. You know you shouldn't."

Jisung watched the interaction curiously, impressed by Felix's determination to keep things under control.

As the night wore on, Jisung found himself enjoying the lively atmosphere and the camaraderie amongst Minho's friends. At one point, when Felix went to the bathroom again, Minho seized the opportunity to leave his room to grab alcohol once more. But this time, Felix confronted him, preventing him from making a mistake.

Jisung admired Felix's assertiveness from a distance, realizing there was much more to his friend's family dynamic than met the eye. Despite the occasional challenges, he felt a sense of comfort being around Felix's brother and his friends.

As they finally wrapped up their study session and prepared to leave, Jisung leaned in closer to Felix with a mischievous grin. "Hey, you know, Minho's not only good-looking but kind of cute."