please notice me

honestly i recommend perfect -> ed sheeran or until i found you -> stephen sanchez for the whole chapter. heh.

---------

minho sighed flopping back on his bed. "he was just- he looked so beautiful. and he was just studying, jinnie! all he was doing was writing out some notes and he looked like a damn god!"

hyunjin chuckled, tilting his head slightly. "min, why don't you just talk to him? you've been crushing on jisung since middle school! and now we're seniors!"

minho sat up, clutching his teddy bear close to him. "it's not easy, hyunjin. i just- i've never said a single word to him, i can't start speaking to him!"

"well, he's a really nice guy. he's a sweetheart, he really is. i can introduce you two!"

hyunjin was great friends with jisung. hyunjin was popular, minho met him in their first year of high school.

they got put in the same dorm, and minho was too shy. they didn't speak for a whole week, until hyunjin spoke to minho.

and now?

they're the best of friends.

"and what would the purpose be? jisung doesn't need more friends! he has so many!"

hyunjin shook his head, standing up to sit with minho on his bed. "minho. he does have a lot of friends. but not many real ones. just me, and his little group."

"face it, jinnie. it's never going to happen. i'm never going to talk to him, and he's just never going to notice me. ever."

hyunjin huffed, giving up on the argument that they go through everyday, before gasping. he shot out of bed, running to the bathroom.

he peeked out of the bathroom, holding a box of movies. "you promised." minho's eyes widened.

he promised hyunjin that if he brought up the argument of jisung again, minho would watch hyunjin's favourite rom-coms.

minho got out of bed, running to the front door of their dorm and leaving. "lee minho! get your ass back here."

minho panted, not being a runner, and running up the stairs. "i won't let you!" he sprinted through the hallways, hearing heavy footsteps right behind him.

he heard laughing down one of the hallways, hoping that he could throw hyunjin off. as he glanced behind him, hyunjin was still there.

he groaned, running out of stamina and suddenly slamming into someone. they fell to the floor, and minho gasped as he was face to face with han jisung.

hyunjin stopped, bursting out laughing as minho laid on top of jisung, watching chan's eyes go wide.

chan stifled a laugh, and minho's ears went a bright red. jisung's heart pounded, gazing at the pretty boy on top of him. why did he look so familiar?

minho scurried to get off of jisung, being grabbed from behind by hyunjin. jisung stood up and minho hid behind hyunjin.

he whispered into hyunjin's ear. "is chan gonna hit me..? oh fuck..i'm so dead." hyunjin rolled his eyes, staring at chan.

"chan, could you please tell my friend that you aren't going to beat him up for bothering you two."

chan sputtered, eyes wide. "huh? why would i do that?" jisung started laughing and minho buried his face in the back of hyunjin's hoodie.

"he's intimidated by you two. thinks you'll beat him up. he's shy."

jisung tilted his head, trying to peek behind hyunjin. "well, we aren't beating you up for a mistake. i mean, we wouldn't beat anyone up without good reason."