athlete and uni student pt 2

it was definitely weird.

being known as jisung's 'boyfriend.' word got around quick since jisung was so popular.

minho didn't like attention. it made him uncomfortable and especially all the stares and threat he had been receiving lately.

he walked the halls, entering the gym to look for jisung. he saw his teammates helping to clean up equipment but no jisung.

he heard a yell of his name and jumped. "holy shit! you're minho!"

jisung whipped his head at the shouting and cursed to himself. "shit, he's shy." as soon as he ran over, minho was blushing heavily and his face was buried in his hands.

"jisung! how did you land minho?! hems so fucking pretty!"

jisung went to minho's side, wrapping and arm around his waist to pull him into his chest. "you okay?"

he muttered quietly into minho's hair, and minho nodded. he smiled softly at the concern and he could definitely get used to this.

"do you need to go somewhere quieter?" minho nodded, and jisung sighed. "i'm going to take him home. i'll see you guys next week."

they exited the gym and minho dropped their intertwined hands. "you do know that you don't have to try so hard for us to look real, right?"

jisung's head tilted to the side. "what do you mean?" the older shrugged. "you don't have to like always be affectionate to me. everyone knows."

jisung didn't really notice how he was acting since it just felt so natural with minho. "oh. okay, i'll tone it down a bit."

the older watched jisung's face fall into a small frown and quickly sighed. "no- it's okay- i'm just- i'm not good with this. i'm awkward and shy. you're very out there. you know?"

"yeah. i get it. if i need to tone it down, just let me know."

——

minho cursed to himself as a group of girls walked up to him. "hey! you!" he hummed, clearly not interested in whatever they had to say.

when minho was bored or annoyed, it was extremely present on his face. clearly, they took offence to it.

"you bitch!"

she slapped him harshly, and he gasped, holding his cheek. "you stole him from me!"

"you probably aren't even dating him, you whore!"

the girls continued throwing insults and minho felt tears pricking his eyes. he was never good with people.

people made him anxious.

especially yelling.

oh.

how he hates yelling.

he sprinted. he didn't know where he was going. maybe to find jisung. he saw him with his group of friends that he wasn't entirely close with, running over.

he held his red cheek, crashing into jisung's back and burying his face in his hoodie. jisung jumped, rolling his eyes as it was probably someone wanting to confess.

"get off-" he turned to see minho and gasped. "min? what's the matter?" chan and changbin eyed the handprint on minho's cheek and pointed it out.

"who hit you? no. why?"

minho had a habit of going non verbal whenever he was yelled at. it made him feel so scared and vulnerable, he just couldn't form words.

he cried into jisung's chest, and the younger didn't know what to do in the situation. "j-jeo-"