Wolf moon

Scott McCall stood threading the laces on the head of a lacrosse stick

Scott McCall stood threading the laces on the head of a lacrosse stick. The work is fast and precise, fingers pulling each lace into a diamond mesh pattern. Knotting the last loop, he stands with the re-threaded lacrosse stick

Scooping a ball up from his bedroom floor, he gives the lacrosse stick a spin, testing his handiwork. Tossing the lacrosse stick down by his backpack, Scott starts to pump out a few chin-ups at the bar mounted in the doorway of his closet.

After brushing his teeth, he reaches for the window sill to pull it down. But he stops when he hears a sound coming from outside making him grab a bat and slowly walk down stairs

As he makes his way on the porch, looking all around him suddenly someone falls off the roof, his feet catching on something making him hang there, scaring Scott. Which caused them both to scream.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!?" Scott yelled seeing his best friend, Stiles Stilinski, standing in front of him. "You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?"
Stiles exclaimed waving his arms around.

"I thought you were a predator." Scott says making Stiles squint his eyes at him, "A pre-Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. My dad left twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon department, and even the state police." Stiles said as Scott set the bat down.

"For what?" Scott asked as Stiles got down and stood in front of the porch, smiling at his best friend. "Two joggers found a body in the woods." He says and Scott's eyes widened, "A dead body?"
"No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass, a dead body." Stiles said sarcastically making Scott roll his eyes. "You mean like murdered?" Scott asked and Stiles shrugged, "Nobody knows yet.
Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties."

"Hold on. If they found a body, what are they looking for now?" Scott asked making Stiles smile at him, "That's the best part. They only found half." Stiles said excitedly.

Little did they know what would happen that night.
~~~~~~~~

Pulling into one of the bike racks, Scott gets off and starts to chain his bike up before getting hit with a car door. Turning around as Jackson Whittemore climbed out of his sports car, looking at the door before turning to Scott with a glare, "Dude, watch the paint job." Jackson says.

After Jackson walked away Scott walked over to were Stiles . "Alright, lets see it." Stiles said to Scott who pulled his shirt up to show a square piece of gauze on his side. Stiles went to touch it making Scott smack his hand away

"It was too dark to see but I'm
pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott said as they started walking closer to the entrance of the highschool, stiles gave Scott, "A wolf bit you? No, not a chance." Stiles said. "I heard a wolf howling." Scott said tiredly and Stiles just shook his head, "No you didn't."