Battlefield

"How are you feeling? After everything that happened with Matt?" Ms

"How are you feeling? After everything that happened with Matt?" Ms. Morrell asks "chill" josh says "why?" Ms. Morrell says "he was a weirdo perv taking pictures of everyone" josh says dancing in his chair

~~~~~
Derek turned around to find Erica and Boyd by the stairwell.
"You decided." Derek said, as, Erica nods.
"When?"
"Tonight."
"Everyone's going to be at the game. We figured it was the best time."
"It's not like we want to." Erica says.
"What do you want?"
"Since I just turned sixteen a month ago, I wouldn't mind getting my license. I can't do that if I'm dead, you know." She said making"I told you there was a price."

"You didn't tell us it was going to be like this."
"But I did tell you how to survive. You do it as a pack. And you're only a pack with an Alpha."

"We know" Bovd said and despite his size, Boyd can't hold Derek's stare for long. And it's the turning away that makes Derek understand.
"You're going to look for another pack." They confirm it with their silence. "How are you even going to find one?"

"We think we already did."

Derek listens with skepticism as Erica explains,
"And all of a sudden we hear this howling. It was unbelievable."

"There must have been a dozen of them." Boyd said and Erica nodded
"Maybe more."

"Or maybe only two. You know what the Beau Geste effect is? If they modulate their howls with a rapid shift in tone, two wolves can sound like twenty." Derek said and Erica and Boyd look to each other, both uncertain now. 'It doesn't matter. There's another pack out there.
There's got to be. We've made up our minds." Erica said, "We lost, Derek. It's over. We're leaving."
"No. No, you're running. And once you start, you don't stop. You'll always be running"

"Hey Erica wait" josh says grabbing Erica's hand "what josh" Erica says "I love you be careful" josh says looking down at Erica and grabbing her side of her face and kissing her "see you around shorty and Boyd look out for her" josh says "alright josh" Boyd says

And Erica just walks off with Boyd...

Grabbing a piece of broken glass, Derek whips around, tossing the shard like a throwing knife and-

Peter Hale catches it just before it goes into his throat. "I was hoping for a slightly warmer welcome than that. But..." He turns the shard of glass around, tip facing up. "Point taken."
"Kind of a situation you've got here, Derek. I mean I'm out of commission a few weeks and suddenly there's lizard people, geriatric psychopaths and you're cooking up werewolves out of every self-esteem deprived adolescent in town."

"What do you want?"
"I want to help. You're my nephew. The only family I have left. You know, there's a lot I could teach you. Can we just talk?" Peter asks and Derek smirks, "Sure. Let's talk." He said before grabbing Peter and throwing him out of the room.
"Oof" josh says

~~~
"Okay, I probably deserved that."
Derek punches him right in the face, sending him sprawling across the floor. "Now we're bordering on excessive."

Lifting him up, Derek slams him against the stairs. "All right, can we hit pause on the rampant brutality for a second? I mean, you don't actually think I want to be Alpha again, do you? Obviously, it wasn't my finest role considering it ended in my death. I mean I'm a little more-" Derek pulls his fist back to hit him again.

"Okay, go ahead! Come on, do it. Hit me, hit me. I can see that it's cathartic for you. You're letting go of all the anger, self - loathing, and hatred that comes with total and complete failure. I may be the one taking the beating, Derek, but you've already been beaten. So, go ahead. Hit me if it will make you feel better.

"You can't help me."
"Adults these days" josh says

~~~ I skipped a bit
Out on the field the Ref blows the whistle and Isaac races past to take his position. Lowered for the face-off, Jackson
The whistle blows and the ball drops. In the crash of players, Isaac knocks a shoulder into a fellow Beacon Hills teammate and sends him crashing to the dirt.
"Ramirez! You're in."

One of the three players on the bench gets up to race onto the field while the injured teammate is helped past Scott and josh.

With another whistle blow and another brutal crash, a second teammate comes rolling toward Coach's feet, he turns back to the bench again.

"Murphy. You're in."
"Lahey, what the hell's your problem!"

Bodies crash into each other on the field.
Among several downed players, Isaac also hits the ground. Rolling to his feet, Jackson glances back, lips pulled together in a devious smile.
Because Isaac isn't getting up.

Coach starts onto the field, . "It's not broken. But I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me. I can feel it spreading."

"McCall!" They turn and Scott barely catches his helmet thrown to him by Coach. "Either you're in or we forfeit."

Okay I give up writing this part so time skip where Jackson dies

Isaac follows Scott's eyes to see blood on the tips of Jackson's fingers, perfectly matching the puncture wounds. "He did it to himself?"
Sirens rising in the distance, Melissa begins
CPR chest compressions.

Helpless, everyone can only watch while a tear-stained Lydia stands above her former boyfriend, "Get down here." Melissa says glancing up at a frozen Lydia. "Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Lydia nods and gently puts her hands under Jackson's head.
His mouth lies open, still not breathing as Melissa tries to get his heart started.

A few feet away, Sheriff Stilinski turns from the scene, glancing through the crowd. "Stiles?
Where's Stiles? Where's my son?" Stilinski called out searching for his son
"Where's Stiles? Where the hell's my son?!"