Venomous

Hurrying down the corridor for their next class, Stiles whispers to Scott "I only found one thing online called the Kanima

Hurrying down the corridor for their next class, Stiles whispers to Scott "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. A werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." He said

"And I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles said.
"But you did see it kill someone. Which is probably why it tried to kill you. And probably still wants to kill you. And probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott said walking off.
"You know, some days I really begin to question our friendship." Stiles said, "Scott, you've been hanging out with Stiles too much.

Dropping into a seat behind Scott. "Hey, testicle left and right,." He said  "What the hell's a Kanima?" He asked making Scott and Stiles spin back to Jackson in panic. But before they can respond Coach slams a book against his desk.

"Listen up. Quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you-like McCall-might want to form study groups since tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult I'm not even sure I could pass it. All right, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question.

Hands go up around the boys as they continue their surreptitious conversation. "Paralyzed.
From the neck down. You have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson said and Stiles nodded,
"I'm familiar with the sensation." He said.
"You know Jackson, you're the only person that things happen to."
"Wait, why would Derek test you? Why would he think it's you?" Scott asked
"How should I know?"
"Do they think it's Lydia?" Scott says , "All I heard was her name. And something about Chemistry."

"Jackson, you have something you want to share with the class?" Coach asked making them all look at him alarmed, "Just an undying admiration for my Coach."
"That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it!
Anybody else?" Coach asked

"How do we know it's not her?" Scott says to Stiles "Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50% evil. All right, maybe 60. You know, but no more than 40 on a good day." He said

"I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine." He said, tears falling down her cheeks, while she shook slightly. Behind her "EMPLEHENOEMOS" was written all over the board.

"Okay then. Anyone else want to try answering? In English?" Coach asked making Lydia turns back to the board to see what she wrote. "What is that? Greek?" Scott asked

"Actually... I think it is English." Stiles says as has used his phone to take a picture of the word. With the touch of a button he flips the photo horizontally to reveal the message Lydia has written over and over on the board.
"SOMEONEHELPME!"

Scott and Stiles rush into the room then look at something at the other end up the room.
Scott and Stiles rush over to them.

Einstein once said "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr. Harris says starting class.