Abomination

A cabinet swings open

A cabinet swings open. Deaton grabs a bottle and turns to Scott, who holds up his shirt where Derek slashed him. "They're on their way back.
So we don't have much time to talk." Dousing a cotton ball, he reaches for Scott's wound. "What is that?"
"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?" Scott takes a breath of relief as Deaton hurries to clean and bandage the wound. "You'll heal the same. Just not as quickly because of Derek."
"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how do you know anything?"

"That's a longer story. What I can tell you is I know about your kind. Your kind I can help. This.." He lifts the sheet from Bennett's torso to reveal numerous and bloody slash wounds on the body. "This is something different."

A gloved hand pushes open the front door.
Boots tracking dirt across the cement floor, Argent walks in followed by two hunters. They turn the corner to find Deaton standing behind the body on the table.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent Closed sign." Deaton said as Gerard steps out from behind Argent and his men l. Deaton blinks, a moment of nervousness. He watches the man puts a pair of glasses to look over Bennett's corpse.

~~~

At the end of the dark corridor, Isaac stands with his hands at his sides, head slung low. He takes a breath, teeth clenched and goes down.
Hands hitting the pavement, Isaac launches himself forward in a lope. Pushing off with his feet, he springs up with power and grace, heading right for Derek.

Standing like a monolith, waiting until the very last second as Isaac leaps at him in a ferocious attack. When Derek finally moves, it's fast and focused. He grabs Isaac and twists the boy around, slamming him back down to the cement. Out of the shadows, Erica appears, bounding up to swing a clawed hand at Derek. But he takes her out even more brutally. Hand wrapping around her ankle, he sends her sprawling across the
floor.

"Anyone want to try not being completely predictable?"

He spins as Erica attacks again. She lands right on him, literally latching onto his torso with her legs. He staggers back with her attached to him when she kisses him. Lips and tongue all over his. After a second of initial shock breaks her grip and drops her back to the floor.

Right on her ass. "That's the last time you do that." He said before wiping his mouth off with the back of his hand.
"Why? Because I'm a Beta?"
"No bc your dating my brother" Derek says
"Where is he" Isaac says
"Behind you" josh says and they all jump except Derek

"We done? There's about a hundred bones in my body that could use a few hours to heal." Isaac sighed after a few minuets of silence.
Derek walked up to him and grabed his arm and clenched down on it. The sharp crack of bone is followed by Isaac's scream.
"Hundred and one." He said and Isaac cradles his arm, Derek addresses them all. "You think I'm teaching you to fight? I'm teaching you to survive."

"I've seen better" josh says
"I'd like to see u try" Isaac says
Josh passes Rosie to Derek
"Hit me" josh says
"What" isaac says
"Hit me" josh says and isaac hits josh in the face
"Jesus you need a lot more training but I'll help" josh says
"How?" Erica says
"I'm a boxer" josh says as He glows his eyes red

"When are you taking Rosie back" Derek says "Rachel died" josh says getting up and walking off
"Derek is josh okay he's been off with me since yesterday" Erica says "josh is having a hard time atm" Derek says "harder than ours" Erica says
"josh deserves the world hes not been the same since he had a child with one of his exes, hes trying his best to be the best parent but its hard when theres new creatures coming to beacon hills" Derek says.

~~~

"You know, drug dealers have been using disposable cell phones pretty successfully for years." Stiles said , "My parents check every call, e-mail and text message I send. Trust me, they'd find it."
"Can you get the book?" He asked, "Not without his keys." As soon as she answered he ran off again

Stiles finds Lydia crying

~~~
Josh, Derek and the others get attacked by the kanina

Scott plugs the USB drive into his laptop on the hood of his mother's car while Stiles looks over his shoulder. On the computer screen a document appears. Pages and pages of strange black and white images amid thick paragraphs of almost illegible text.

"That's not English." Scott said, "Is that even a language?" Stiles asked "its Latin" josh says

"It's called the Kanima " Derek says as he approaches with a revived Erica at his side.

"You knew the whole time?" Stiles asked and Derek shook his head, "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection.

"It doesn't know what it is." Scott said in realization, "Or who." Derek said.
"What else do you know?" Stiles asked looking.
"But it's like us?" Scott asked looking at Derek who nodded, "A shape-shifter. But not right.
It's.."

"An abomination." Stiles says and Derek nods.
He stares at Erica and they both move to leave but Scott speaks up, "Derek. We need to work together on this. Maybe we even need to tell the Argents." Scott said "You'd trust them?"
"No one trusts anyone. That's the problem. And while we're arguing about who's on what side, something stronger, faster and scarier than any of us is killing people and we still don't know anything about it." Scott stressed and Derek started walking away. "I know one thing. When I find it... I'm going to kill it."
"Yes kill it" josh says