Lunatic

Before I get started josh isn't in this chapter but he will be for the last bit there's character only for one chapter find out what happens

Anna Cathcart as Charlie argent 
She's friends with the boys and Lydia and Ali

Under the light of an almost full moon, Scott and Charlie were following  Stiles down a path through the woods, "Where are we going?" Scott asked. "You'll see." Stiles said, giving them a completely vague answer.
"Cause I really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Scott said . "Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."
Stiles said and.
He said. "Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott asked and Stiles turned to him, "When your best friend gets dumped-"
"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break."
"You get them drunk." Stiles said, pulling out the bottle of Jack Daniels.

After a while, the once full bottle of Jack is now half empty. No telling how much time has passed, but long enough for Stiles to have gotten completely wasted. The three friends keep warm around a steel trash can with a fire blazing inside. "Dude, she's one girl. There are plenty more girls in the sea." Stiles slurred.
"You mean Fish in the sea." Charlie says.
"What?" She asked,
"Wait- What was I talking about?" Stiles asked then noticed Scott's expression, "You don't look happy. Drink." Stiles said holding up the bottle.
"I don't want anymore." He said, "You're not drunk?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head slightly.

"I'm not anything." Scott says as he stares into the fire, the glow from the flames flickering over his face. "Okay" Charlie said before grabbing the bottle of whiskey "Am I drunk?" Stiles asked and Charlie chuckled and patted his head, "You're more than drunk." She said making him cheer and hold his hand out for a fist bump.

"Come on, dude. I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know... Well, I don't know. But I know this- I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse... That didn't make any sense. I need a drink." Stiles said but then a couple grown men grabbed the bottle
"Well, look at the three little bitches getting their drink on." One of them, Reddick said.

"I want the bottle."
"Scott, maybe we should just go..." Stiles said, obviously not wanting to get in any trouble.
"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles.
I'm not drunk yet." Scott said and Charlie moved to help Stiles up. Uneasy, Reddick challenges him by taking a shot. When he lowers the bottle, he eyes Scott with a satisfied smile. But it fades when Scott finally stands, his approach was calm and eliberate
"Give me the bottle."

Reddick looks to Unger but his friend is no longer laughing, something unnerving about Scott's total calm. Then, as Reddick raises the bottle to take another sip Scott steps closer and his eyes change, burning with a sickly yellow glow. "Scott-" Charlie says

"Give me. The bottle. Of Jack." Scott demanded.
Staring into Scott's yellow eyes, Reddick slowly and shakily
holds the bottle out. Just a few feet away, Stiles notices Scott's right hand, claws extended. His fingers tense as if preparing to swipe at Reddick's jugular.
and turns, launching it through the air. It smashed against a tree, exploding into a million shards. Charlie sighed and grabbed Scott's by the back of his collar, dragging him and Stiles towards the jeep.