Party guessed

Matt reaches for the door to get out the passenger side,"About that really, incredibly bad idea I had

"About that really, incredibly bad idea I had."
He says
"You mean the kiss?"
"That's the one." He says"Don't worry about it."
"For real?"
"Definitely."

"So are you and Scott still together or what?" He asked. "Not... really." She says, "I hate not reallys. You never know what to do with a not really."
"Sorry. Would you understand if I said it's complicated?"

"Not really. But I'll try." He

"Forgot my bag."
"Yeah."

"Some good pics in there, you think?" He asks "Yeah. I noticed the lacrosse ones. They're amazing. You're really talented. I was really impressed."

'There's a good candid of you in there too."
"Really"

"You want to see some others? I mean this tiny screen doesn't really do them justice. I could show you some on my computer." He asked"I'd totally like that. But maybe another night."

"Come up. Just for a few minutes."
"It's kind of late."
"It's the weekend."

"I know, but-"
"And it's spring break. You don't have anything to do tomorrow, do you?"
"I should really get going."

"You sure?" He asks. "I'm sure."

Finally, Matt pulls his bag out. Allison doesn't even bother to raise the window. She shifts to drives and guns it.

~~~~
Derek pulls a length of chain out of his family's trunk. Isaac kneels beside him, noticing the spirals repeated on the inside. "What is that symbol anyway?"

"It's a triskele." Boyd says as
. "Spirals mean different things - Past, present, future.
Mother, father, child."
"You know what it means to me?" Derek says. "Alpha, Beta, Omega." Boyd says and Derek nods.

"That's right. It's a spiral to remind us we can always rise to one or fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas. But Alphas can fall to Beta.
Or even omega"

Rosie comes wobbling over to josh "dada" she says and josh picks her up

"Like Scott?" Isaac asks. "Scott's with us." Derek said and Isaac raised his eyebrows, "Then where's he now?"
"Looking for Jackson. But he won't have it easy tonight either. None of us will."
"There's a price you pay for this kind of power.
You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." Derek said
"Good thing I had my period last week then." Erica said ,josh gives Erica side eye

The others turn to see her flash a smirk. Boyd laughs and Derek even cracks a smile. But only for a moment before he raises a steel hand band with sharp pins that screw into the wearer's skull. "This one's for you."

~~~
The door to Allison's room swings open to reveal an unusually perky Lydia raising two handfuls of bags from Macy's.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asked looking at all the bags,
"It's my birthday party. I'm thinking host dress, evening wear, then after hours casual." Lydia says and while she begins laying out clothes on the bed,"I noticed you didn't send out any invites."