Formality

Scott wakes up, looking around the animal clinic before getting off the metal table making Deaton  turn around

Scott wakes up, looking around the animal clinic before getting off the metal table making Deaton turn around. "Welcome to the land of the conscious. You doing okay?" Deaton asked as he walked over to Scott who looked out of it.
Scott looked down at the patch on his side. Before anyone could say anything else the bell on the door jingles making

"Hello?" Deaton called out and no one say anything, they just closed the door. Deaton started to walk toward the main area but Scott grabbed his arm and Deaton smiled reassuringly at him before walking into the main area. "I'm sorry but we're-" Deaton said before pausing slightly when he saw Peter and josh standing by the door, "Closed." Deaton says and Peter smiled at him.

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." Peter said making Deaton furrow his brows slightly, "I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." He said and Peter chuckled slightly. "They wandered in on they're own." Peter said

"Even if they did, I'm afraid we can't help you.
We're closed." Deaton said and Peter stepped forward a bit, "Well, I think you can make an exception this one time, don't you?" He asked and Deaton shook his head slightly. "I'm sorry.
That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours?" Deaton suggested and Peter took a deep breath.
"You have something of mine. I'm here to collect it." Peter said, "Like I said- We're closed." Deaton said. Peter went to step forward but paused slightly as he held his hand out over the gate. "Mountain ash. That's an old one." He said before grabbing a chair and throwing it at the wall.

"There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott... More innocent, and far more vulnerable." Peter said.

"Let me be as clear as possible: We. Are.
Closed." Deaton said slowly and Peter stood up straighter before walking towards the door but stopped for a moment.

~~~~~

"That's not your color." A familiar voice said Peter looking at the dress in Allison's hands. "Sorry if that was intrusive. But considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter." He said l

"Because I'm pale?" Allison asked, looking at josh, obviously uncomfortable. "Fair.
You can't call skin like yours pale. Not skin that perfect." He said "don't listen to him the fire got to his brain and burnt all of it " josh says Peter just looks at josh "what?" Josh says "nothing" Peter says

he looks at a dress, "Would you mind?" He reaches for Allison's hand. Before she can even move, he had his fingers around her palm, delicately drawing her hand up to the dress,
"See much better." He said "don't mind my uncle" josh says looking at Alison "he's ur uncle" Alison says "my last names hale" josh says.

"Attention shoppers. To the owner of a blue Mazda, license plate 5-U-N-1-7-6-8.
Your car is being towed"

"Oh my god that's my car." Allison says running off. "Oops" josh says

~~

Coach's voice rang throughout the gym.
"McCall! I see you! Come here, buddy. Come here! McCall! Get outta my way! McCall! It's a small gym, buddy! I'm gonna find you! I gotcha, McCall! Come here, come here! Get outta my way! McCall!"

Scott ran from Coach and ended up pretending like he was dancing with Danny as Coach caught up.
"McCall! You're not supposed to-What the hell are you do- What the hell are you doing?" Coach said flabbergasted. Every couple around them pauses to notice Coach charging forward as if to chastise a gay couple for dancing with each other in public. By now even the band had stopped playing to watch them.

Scott pulls a weird Danny closer to him,
"Yes Coach?" Scott asked innocently.

"Okay, ho-ho-ho, ha-ha. Hold on, you- I was just saying he's not supposed to- I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't- You guys don't think- You don't- I-I was- Just dance, everybody! Just dance! Dance! It's a party!"
Coach yelled

at Allison and Scott to see them kissing making her suck in a deep breath and looking away before focusing her hearing.
"Why did you do that?" She heard Allison asked, "Because I love-" Scott started to say but Allison cut him off. "Don't." Allison said making Scott look at her confused, "What?" Scott asked and Allison stepped away from him.

"Please don't say it. I can't- I don't -" Allison tried to say and Scott nodded slightly, "You don't feel the same way." He said and she nodded slightly. "I'm sorry...." She said and he
shook his head, "Don't be. It's- It's okay." Scott said before smiling at her awkwardly then walking away.

Peter and josh walk on the field and Peter bit Lydia "Lydia" stiles and Peter starts saying something to stiles "alright calm down" josh says.

Alison found out that Scott was a werewolf lol

Author: the next chapter is out soon