Second chance at first line

After the chaotic few days that had passed since Scott beoming a werewolf and the party, there have already been a number of things to happen

After the chaotic few days that had passed since Scott beoming a werewolf and the party, there have already been a number of things to happen. First the trio found out that one of the hunters tht were going after Derek and Scott was actually Allisons dad. Then after a very intense practice at school Scott wolfed out once again but thime time he had injured Jackson.
Not that he didn't deserve it and josh is a very pissed werewolf.

Now after the ong day that had occured at shcool the three sat in their respective him, in front of their laptops on a video chat.

"What'd you find out?"

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder and josh is pissed at us." Stiles informed the two on screen.
Scott's face fills with guilt, "Because of me?" He questioned.
"Because he's a too!." Stiles scoffed in response.
"But, is he sonna play?"
"Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday.

"No offense but hopefully it doesn't come down to that."
Suddenly as Scott went to reply to his friend the screen began to freeze and glitch. His friend have the same issue with him. As soon as the other two get their screen to work, they lean forwards noticing a tall figure that hadn't been there before.
"What?" Stiles can hear Scott say but for some reason their own mics and cameras weren't working sufficiently.

Stiles began to write on the text box "It looks like-" he wrote, causing Scott to panic, "It looks like what?" Once again they heard him ask.
They keep hearing him ask, but neither of the other two were able to respond as quickly as Scott wanted them to. It wasn't until everything froze that Stiles typed 'Someone's behind you.' They see Scott turn around in worry as his screen shut off and he was logged off their chat

~~~~

Stiles gasped before springing his way inside through the front door, "What did you find?
How did you find it? Where did you find it?"
Stiles rushed in to Scotts room " ..And, yes, I've had a lot of Adderall, so..." He tells Scott noticing the strange look.
"And I've had to much patience and it's running out so, hurry it up."
"I found something at Derek Hale's and josh hale's house

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles gasped while
"There's something buried out there. I could smell blood.
"That's awesome!" Stiles exclaimed . "I mean, that's terrible. "Whose blood?"

"I don't know... But, when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And then, you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing, because there's no way I'm not playing that game." Scott tells Scott as he finished tying the strings on his lacrosse stick before placing it on his bed.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL A
As the two walked into the hospital they went their own ways, Scott went to the mourge to hopefully find some clues while Stiles went to go sit in the waiting area.

Stiles began to talk to Lydia.
"Hey, Lydia... You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in biology." Stiles began as the red head face looked at him in confusion,