Restraint

Alone in the Sheriff's office Stiles and Scott crowd around Stiles's phone to listen to Allison's voice over the speaker

Alone in the Sheriff's office Stiles and Scott crowd around Stiles's phone to listen to Allison's voice over the speaker. "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison said,
"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened to Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked
"A fugue state."
"He'd have to forget everything. The murder, coming home."
"Getting rid of the blood."
"But he had help with one thing. The video.
Someone else helped him forget that..."
"Whoever's controlling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked,

"So do we try to convince him he's not?"
"If it helps us figure out who's controlling him, then yeah."
"You think he'll talk to us after what we did?"
"Yeah. Totally." Stiles said looking at Scott a, "Right?"
"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson
Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."
Stilinski said reading off a clip board in front of the three friends. Stilinski glances to Mr.
Whittemore who nods with satisfaction. Beside them, Melissa simply tries to keep her weary head propped up with a hand "What about school?" Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while maintaining a fifty foot distance." His father "What if we both have to go to the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls right next to each other "

~~
Morning light pours in through the library windows over Allison as she steps inside. She throws a glance at one of the wall cameras and then walks into the book stacks out of its view. Unzipping her bag, she pulls out a tablet. As casually as possible, she places the tablet between the books on a shelf.

. With Stiles peering over his shoulder, he taps the screen to look over a page of the Bestiary and the translation next to it. On her side of the shelf, Allison opens a book, trying to look inconspicuous as she whispers to them, "It's everything Lydia could translate.
And trust me, she was very confused."
"What did you tell her?" Scott asked her and she chuckled,

"That we're part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."
"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said making them all over at him.

"Does it say how to find out who's
controlling him?" Scott asked and Allison shook her head, "Not really. But Stiles was right about murderers...It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about a South American priest who used the Kanima to execute murderers in his village."
"So maybe it's not all bad."

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to.
"All bad. All very bad."
"Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be until..." Allison pauses as a teacher passes by the stacks. But Scott picks up the reference from the tablet. "Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it.'