School night

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as the guys gripped the handlebars

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelled making Stiles look at him, "Do I look like I have the key?" He asked. "Grab something!' Scott said, "What?" Stiles asked dramatically.
"Anything!" Josh says

Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside.

"I have to." He said and went to step forward, "What's your plan? Gonna try stop the alpha" josh asked. "Get the bolt cutters and put them in between the handles." He said and josh went to open the door
"What? You can't." He said "mcall I'm a werewolf I can do this" josh says

Josh stepped out walked down the steps, staying quiet and getting the bolt cutters. He bent down next to the bolt cutters and josh picked them up while looking around for the Alpha.

Grabbing the bolt cutters, josh turned around to see Scott and Stiles staring out the window of the door, trying to speak. Josh could hear large footsteps coming at him . He quickly turned around as the alpha leaped towards him
Josh ran quickly up the stairs Scott opened the door for him and josh quickly put both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "Probably not." He answered. They all look back at the doors for a moment before running. They run into a classroom and Stiles makes a beeline for the teacher's desk, "The desk- the desk."

The two boys slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it toward the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against tile before
Josh looked at them and stopped them. "Stop, a desk isn't gonna do anything it will make more noise then u too ever make." Josh said and the two nodded.

"It's your boss." Stiles said making Scott look at him, "What?" He said. "Deaton. The Alpha.
Your boss." Stiles said and Scott shook his head,
"No-" Scott went to say but Stiles nodded. "Yes.
Murdering, psycho werewolf." Stiles said and Scott shook his head again, "It can't be." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles said but Scott just shook his head, not wanting to believe him.
"It's not him"

"He killed Derek." Stiles said sigh softly "why would a veterinarian kill Derek" josh says , "Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." Scott argued."Blood spurted out of his mouth. That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead." Stiles said and "He's not dead until I see the body.

"Okay, okay. We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" He asks looking at Scott "not if u get killed first" josh says and the two boys look at him "what" josh says

While Stiles and Scott starts looking for something to break one of the windows josh looked at stiles hood of the car "stilinski what's wrong with the front of your car" josh asked and he looked at josh confused. "What do you mean? Nothing." He said and she glanced at him, "It's dented" josh says
Stiles his eyes to the window. Oddly enough, the step's hood twists up toward the windshield like the top of a tin can. "What the hell-"
A sudden explosion of glass by their head mad them quickly crouch down to the floor, covering their faces from flying glass. Ducked under the window, they look past raised arms to see something skidding across the tile and slamming to a stop on the opposite side of the room amid a shower of broken glass.
Stiles, josh and Scott sit frozen underneath the classroom window, staring at the Jeep's battery in front of them. "That's my battery." Stiles said and they nodded slowly, still slightly stunned. Stiles starts to get up but Scott grabs him, "Don't."