Pt. 12

A/N: Sorry for the extremely long wait, a lot of things have happened in my life since I last wrote part 11. But I'm back now and slowly getting into the groove of things. Now without further ado, lets get into the story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the creatures have been transferred to a temporary warehouse were they could stay until more permanent measures were figured out properly.

Ben, (y/n) and Grandpa Max would talk with the leader to get more information from them. A series of question were asked to get a more detailed understanding of the beings.

"How exactly did you get onto earth with out detection?"

"We have the ability to blend in with our surroundings, I believe you call it camouflage."

"That makes a lot of sense. What else are able to do? As in what other abilities do you have?"

"We are very intelligent about technology. We have a vast knowledge on all things technological, it is our nature. We are very strong, our tentacles let us lift very heavy objects as well as excrete acid which dissolves most materials."

"Ew- ow! What was that for?" Exclaimed Ben, whom was jabbed by (Y/n). Said female glared at the boy before turning back to the leader. "That is quite a trifecta of abilities you have. But might I ask, if you have the ability to use this acid to dissolve most materials then how is it you were forced from your home?"

"The warlord had an ally that was able to use a specific kind of crystals that is undissolvable against our acid."

"Hm...I see." She spoke, taking a seat to think momentarily as she let Grandpa Max take over the questioning. "What is your species called?"

"We are called Neocamaleontids."

"Neocama what now?"

"Neocamaleontids. (Pronounced nee-oh-ka-may-lee-on-tids.)"

"Well it makes sense why we never heard of this species, if you're able to camouflage so well." (Y/n) chimed in.

"We appreciate your help and willingness to answer our questions, you may return back to your colony. We will do our best to get you all back on your home planet." Grandpa Max spoke as he walked away putting the acquired information into the Plumber database.

After a month of conducting experiments and learning about the Neocamaleontids, Neocams for short, a profile was made in the database detailing everything about the species.
Which stated:

' The neocamaleontids are a species of reptilian creatures with an unusual and distinctive appearance. They have a scaly skin that ranges in color from deep greens and browns to bright oranges and yellows, depending on their environment and mood. Their bodies are slender and agile, with four powerful limbs that end in tentacle-like appendages instead of traditional feet. These tentacles allow the neocamaleontids to grip and climb a wide variety of surfaces, as well as communicate with each other through subtle movements.

They possess advanced cybernetic implants and devices that allow them to interface with technology on a level far beyond that of most other species. These devices are seamlessly integrated into their bodies, enhancing their abilities and giving them a unique advantage in battles that involve technology.

Despite their advanced technological capabilities, the neocamaleontids also possess remarkable physical abilities. Their bodies are incredibly flexible and agile, allowing them to move with grace and speed. They have acute senses of sight, smell, and hearing, as well as the ability to change the color of their skin to blend into their surroundings. This natural camouflage makes them difficult to detect and a formidable opponent in any battle.

The neocamaleontids are a fiercely independent species with a strong sense of loyalty to their own kind. They are wary of outsiders but can be persuaded to form alliances if it serves their interests. '

This information would be useful to the plumbers as well as Ben and (y/n). The alien shifting duo would form an alliance with the Neocams, convincing the species that if they did so this would ultimately help them in order to retrieve their home planet back from the warlord and reunite with those that were captured.

Now with this new ally on their team, Ben and (y/n) would do more training and reach out to other alien species to ask for assistance in the fight to save the universe. While Ben and (y/n) worked endlessly to form new alliances and learn more about their opponent, they would also grow closer to one another.

Finding themselves being in each other's company 80% of the time, Ben would start to learn more about (y/n) during their down time of relaxing. She too would learn about the brunette male, as they joked, talked and enjoyed each other's company.

The two could feel a connection forming, something deeper than just friendship. Perhaps love? Perhaps the two teens would be able to find a romantic connection with one another despite the weight on their shoulders to save the universe from being taken over.

The others could see the bond that (y/n) and Ben shared, they could see that Ben was becoming more mature and wasn't so irrational and just diving head first into things.

Gwen and Kevin would tease Ben about how he acted now that (y/n) was around, of course he denied these things and said that this was normal. Kevin would taunt Ben as he asked when would Ben ask her out or if she even knew that Ben harbored feelings for her. Once again Ben would shove Kevin and say he was being ridiculous and that he didn't have a crush on the girl that had changed his world but in honesty, he didn't even believe his own words. He second guessed.

'Do I have feelings for (y/n)? Does she feel the same way? What if she doesn't like me back?' These thoughts swirled in his head as he tried shaking them off as he watched her play with her pet Snow.

"Maybe I do have feelings for her..." He spoke to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for this new chapter, thank you for your patience, I will make more chapters soon enough. Hope this chapter was a good one for you all.

~~~Deuces, my fallen angels~~~