Pt. 5

(Training Room)

Recap:

"You two are destined to be together."

"WHAT?!!" I shouted, blushing madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I jumped, startled by the shout and turned my head towards Ben.

"The heck are you yelling for?! You're gonna give me a heart attack like that." I snapped.

"U-uh...sorry...they just surprised me..." Ben muttered.

I nodded and took a deep breath, then looked at the dragon and smiled. It bent its head down towards me, nuzzling her snout against my cheek. I giggled and hugged her gently, while caressing her scales.

"I have to go now, but I promise I'll come back to visit my favorite dragon." I said.

Her silky smooth feminine voice echoed through my mind as she spoke telepathically. "I am the only dragon you know, dear child."

I laughed slightly. "And my favorite one."

She shook her head slightly at my silliness, then nudged me towards the stone path back up to the surface.

"Go now, my dear. You must get some rest, it is late." She said motherly like.

I nodded. "Alright, until next time Lendola."

She nodded and laid down on her bedrock, pulling the covers I bought for her over herself.

I smiled to myself and grabbed Ben's hand.

"Come on, time to go." I said pulling him along and giving the Water Fairies a small wave.

"Wha-hey!" Ben protested.

I pulled him out of the cove and pressed the ancient symbol, the wall closed back up. I turned around to see Snow sitting on Rook, happily.

"Snow. Off. We gotta go." I said as the alien wolf got up, I then looked at Ben.

"We're training at the Plumber's HQ this afternoon, if you're not there you'll be in for surprise." I told him, a glint of mischievousness in my eyes.

He nodded as Rook dusted himself off. "Very nice to see you again (y/n)." He said.

I nodded in acknowledgement, then hopped onto Snow's back. "See ya soon."

3rd POV

Snow and the red haired teen were now a blur in the distance. Ben looked at the door where the opening once was, he attempted to open it.

"Ben, I do not think this is very wise to do." Rook doubted.

Ben was then electrocuted, his body shook and cringed as the voltages surged through his being. He let go, the shocks stopping but not the aftershocks.

"I told you so." Rook commented.

Ben grumbled under his breath and headed back to the ship, Rook following behind him.

~~~Time skip~~~

Ben was still in bed and it was nearing the time to start training with (y/n), Rook waited in the training shaking his head.

"Ben is doomed." He said aloud to himself.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

The elevator to the Plumber's HQ opened revealing..........Kevin and Gwen. They walked up to Max as he worked.

"Hey, Grandpa Max." Gwen greeted.

"Hello, Gwen. How's my superhero granddaughter?" He replied.

"Good, what's going on?" She asked.

"Yeah, everyone seems busier than usual." Kevin commented as he looked around.

"Well, we're working on many new weapons for greater enemies and rounding up as many criminals as possibly."

"Why?" Gwen asked again.

Max hesitated for a moment.

"What is it, Grandpa?"

"You'll find out soon, head to the training room." Max told them.

"Alright." Gwen replied and left with Kevin.

~~~Back to Ben~~~

Ben was still in bed asleep, after being up all night playing video games and being a superhero. A shadow stood over him as he slept, the shadow belonging to the one and only.......(y/n). She shook her head and looked at Snow, Snow was eager to do something.

But what could that be?

That is the end of Chapter 6, sorry it has taken a while for me to update. Major writer's block, among other things. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. #7 on its way soon.

~~Deuces, my fallen angels~~