Pt. 6

Recap:

Ben was still in bed asleep, after being up all night playing video games and being a superhero. A shadow stood belonging to the one and only......(yn). She shook her head and looked at Snow, Snow was eager to do something.

But what could that be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

As Ben slept, (y/n) watched over him. Snow grabbed him by the back of his shirt and dragged him to the training room. There, Kevin, Gwen and Rook talked as they waited. Snow came in first, Gwen and Kevin became instantly on guard.

"No, please relax. He is trained, he won't hurt us." Rook explained.

Gwen and Kevin went off defense, but kept their guard up.

"Whose Wolfinander is it?" Kevin asked.

"Oh its-"

"He's mine." A feminine voice said, walking into the training room.

Kevin turned his head and his eyes widened slightly with mouth agape, he stared in shock at the female teenager in front of him.

She smirked. "Long time, no see Kevin."

"Kevin, you know her?" Gwen questioned, slightly jealous that HER boyfriend was staring at another girl.

"You've never mentioned me Kevin, I'm hurt." (y/n) feigned hurt and put a hand on her chest.

"I didn't think, I'd see you again." He replied, ignoring Gwen's question.

(y/n) looked at Gwen. "And you must be famous Gwen, that I heard so much about. Kevin would always talk to me about you, he had such a crush on you it was adorable." She said.

Kevin blushed and looked away. "Geez, I was hoping you would've forgotten that by now." He muttered to himself.
Gwen blushed slightly. "Kevin talked about me?"

"All the time and judging by your outfit, you must also be the famous Lucky Girl."

"H-how'd you know?" Gwen asked shocked.

"I hear and see things, get info from sources. My names (y/n)(l/n), nice to meet you."

(y/n) held out her hand for Gwen to shake, which she took kindly. Rook tapped your shoulder.

"Not to interrupt this introduction but-"

"HELP ME!" A shout was heard, cutting Rook off once again.

Everyone turned their heads to the source of the shout, which came from Ben. Who was being thrown in the air by Snow and played with like a toy, Snow seemed to be having fun using Ben as a new toy.

"Oh you're awake now." (y/n) said, ignoring the situation he was in.

"Put him down!" Gwen shouted at Snow, Snow turned his head to Gwen then turned his head back to Ben and stopped throwing him in the air.

"T-thanks...Gwen..." Ben muttered.

"No problem dork." She replied.

Snow then grabbed Ben by the collar of his shirt and shook him around like he was a chew toy, (y/n) stifled her laughter until she couldn't hold it anymore and fell to the floor laughing.

Gwen looked at her like she was crazy. "How is this funny?! Your pet's attacking Ben!"

"H-he's not attacking Ben, he's following orders. You said for him to put Ben down, Ben is down but getting shaken around." (y/n) said trying to catch her breath.

"Alright Snow, that's enough boy. Come get your reward." She told her Wolfinander.

Snow instantly stopped and dropped Ben flat on his face, running over to (y/n) with his tails wagging eagerly. (y/n) pulled out a squid and gave it to Snow, who ate it eagerly.

"You carry squids around?" Gwen questioned.

"Have to. I put them in a pouch, so I don't have to deal with the smell. If Snow doesn't eat, he gets angry and let me tell its not good when a Wolfinander is hungry." She explained.

"It is said that Wolfinanders can destroy a whole city when they are hungry." Rook implied.

"Well, luckily I was able to save a city from being destroyed when he was hungry. Took a while but I got to him. Anyways, time for training."

"Training? We're supposed to be waiting for someone." Kevin stated.

The doors opened and Max came in, standing beside (y/n).

"(y/n) is who you were waiting for, she's going to be training Ben and Rook. She could help train you and Gwen as well, (y/n) has the Infinitrix." Max explained.

Gwen stared at (y/n) in shock, she just smiled at everyone.

"Alright, I'll let you take over from here. I'll be in the main room, if you need me for anything. Good luck" Max said then left the room.

(y/n) smiled and cracked her knuckles. "Time for some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip brought to you by Sebastian's hotness~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) was sweating and breathing heavy, crouched down trying to catch her breath. Her dyed hair stuck to her face as she glanced at everyone, who were all laid out on the floor. All of them were exhausted.

"Good job everyone. You all did great and deserve a reward."

"Don't...you...dare...give...us...squid.." Kevin said through his pants.

(y/n) laughed and shook her head. "No. Let's go to Mr. Smoothie."

"Yeah, soon as I can feel my legs." Ben said.

"That'll take forever, I got this one." (y/n) stated and whistled to Snow.

He stood at attention, waiting for his orders. (y/n) pointed to everyone.

"Can you pick them up boy?"

Snow picked up everyone and laid them on his back, (y/n) smiled nd walked out of the training room with Snow following right behind.

That is the end of Chapter 6, more to come. Thanks for reading this book.

~~Deuces, my fallen angels~~