Pt. 9

Recap: The picture consisted of all the boys in the back, Gwen stood beside Kevin and entwined their fingers together. Rook smiled softly and Kevin smirked slightly. Ben and (y/n) stood beside Rook with Snow in the very front. It was the perfect picture in your opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/3 months later/

Ben had improved more with his training as well as upgrading his aliens, making them all stronger. Ben also learned to respect his alien forms and not use them as toys, this made the omnitrix no longer glitch out and give Ben random aliens rather than the one he was looking for.

Rook was better at fighting, no longer hesitating to fight a girl if it was needed. He also had gotten himself a girlfriend, which made him very happy.

Kevin and Gwen were still going strong and they got stronger just like Ben, Gwen learned better spells and Kevin was given stronger minerals to absorb from (y/n).

Finally, (y/n) was happy with Snow and everyone. She thought about maybe settling down here, but another thing occured she started to develop a liking for Ben. She wasn't sure if it was a full blown crush, but she was attracted to him. Between his goofy self and his strong determination, not to mention he is kinda cute and his will to sacrifice him to save the world. It made him even more attractive.

Well, something happened today. A special guest had arrived on earth.

Back at the Plumber HQ, everyone was conversing, working and tinkering. While the gang was out testing some new things they had learned. While this happened, an alien with a tentacle face had approached the area were the team was. They had jumped extremely high and made the ground shake when they landed. Which had got everyone's attention, everyone was on guard and ready to fight. Snow sniffed the area before wagging his tails, this made (y/n)  relax and calm down.

"Looks like its a friend, everyone stand down its alright." She said.

Everyone relaxed as the smoke cleared, revealing Myaxx standing there with a smirk.

"That mutt always gives me away, what if i was brainwashed and going to attack you guys?"

"Snow would have sensed it and stood on guard, also he's not a mutt." (Y/n) replies.

Snow trotted over and licked Myaxx in the face, happy to see her again after so long. (Y/n) follows behind, petting Snow's back for him to get down. "Its been a while Myaxx, how have you been?"

She laughs slightly at Snow, then turns to the dyed red head. "I'm good and so is Asmyth, I came to see what progress you have made and it looks like you all are doing good, but make sure to keep pushing yourself."

"Thanks Myaxx."

Ben walked over. "Hi there."

"Ben Tennyson. Still the same brat, that lied about his omnitrix being fine when it was broke?" She questioned.

Ben laughed nervously. "That was when i was 10, I'm almost an adult. I've grown up Myaxx." He says.

"Mhm, sure you have." She replies jokingly.

"HEY! WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Ben shouted at Myaxx, making Snow and (y/n) hit him in the head at the same time to shut him up.

"The yelling isn't necessary Ben, she's kidding." Gwen chimed in with a small laugh at her cousin's punishment.

"You all seem to be doing well, this is good. We are all preparing for the battle." Myaxx informed them.

They all nodded, except Ben who had and a welt growing on his head from the hit he recieved.

"This battle may change all of our fates, everyone is in this together for our families, friends and this universe. We won't allow anyone to take our home from us. Though, we may lose some on the way during the fight." (Y/n) said.

The last sentence struck a nerve in everyone. They didn't want anyone to die, but it may be unavoidable. Ben glanced at (y/n) while rubbing his head, he was worried she might ....pass... during the battle.

He also worried about everyone else as well, just as Kevin worried about Gwen and her to him. Everyone was worried, but they would do their best to make sure that didn't happen to anyone if they could help it.

This was the beginning of a new chapter, they were going to give it their all and win this war.

And that is the end of Pt. 8, I hope you enjoyed it and are happy that I was able to update finally.

Don't forget about the contest and face reveal that I will be doing, only and ONLY if this book get 4k views. Please go check out my other books, vote, comment and share my books with others. Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

~~Dueces, my fallen angels~~