Pt. 10

(A/N: Unfortunately, I got no responses on the contest. Sooo...no one-shot. Also the answer was Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. Pic above. Alright on to the story.)

Recap:
This was the beginning of a new chapter, they were going to give it their all and win this war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

The war was close at hand, everyone was slightly on edge but it was masked by hearty laughter and happiness. The gang hanged out with each other, whether it was training or just goofing off. They still managed to have fun, at the moment everyone was at the Plumber's HQ chatting about old memories.

Everyone but you.

You were out with Snow training and teaching Snow new skills, you sat ontop of a cliff watching the sunset. You think back to your parents and friends, then your mind travels to Ben. He was cute but reckless, brave but underprepared. Though he has become less reckless since you have been in his life for the past year, you would catch him staring at you or blushing whenever you laughed and hugged him.

You unconsciously smiled at the thought, you realized that you had fell for the clumsy Omnitrix holder. You had figured he liked you too but weren't quite sure, since then Kev teased him about it  and Ben would blush and deny.

You sighed and laid your head on Snow's fur, closed your eyes, listening to the wind breeze as it starts to lull you to sleep.

//Back to the gang//

Ben thought about how long you hadn't been around and decided to go look for you. He took off in the Plumber van after transforming it into a hovercraft, he put his locater on. Once he had found you, he landed safely and walked over.

"Hey, what are you doing out here alone?" He asked.

"Just enjoying the silence." You said opening your eyes and looking at Ben. You sat up and looked back. "What are you doing here?"

"I got worried when you didn't show up, so I decided to come look for you." He replied

"Aww, you were worried. Well don't be, I am fine. Snow and I were training, now we are resting."

He blushed when you teased him, thinking now is the best time to tell you how he felt.

"(Y/n)..." he said

"Yes?"

"I want to tell you something.."

"What's that?"

"I um....I....think you're doing a great job helping everyone." He said mentally kicking himself for not telling you how he felt.

"Oh thanks Ben. You've been doing a great job too, I'm proud of you for how much you have improved with your aliens and yourself in general." She says smiling.

Ben smiles back then watches the sunset with her, letting the wind blow and soothe any worries that there was.

Alright everyone, that is the end of Chapter 10. I wanted it to be longer but it's hard to write at least a 1,000 words. But I hope you guys like it, even though it's short.

~~Deuces, my fallen angels~~