Pt. 3

(Pick either one)

(Pick either one)

3rd POV

(Y/n) (l/n) lead Rook and Ben to some training grounds of her own, Snow sat on a ledge watching the trio from above while keeping look out.

"Why are we here?" Rook asked.

This training area looked like a ruined arena, but vicious serpents lived there.

"Gotta agree with Rook, why are we here?" Ben said. "If we're gonna be battling someone thats 10x our size and strength, in an area we don't know we could lose the battle. It is best to get out of your comfort zone, when training so that you can easily adapt to any terrain." She told them.

(Y/n) then took off her leather jacket, showing her sports bra. Both boys blushed slightly.

"Alright, so first lesson. Rook go grab some extra guns, alright Ben turn into a....Pyronite."

He looked confused. (Y/n) gigled and shook her head.

"I guess you know him better as HeatBlast or you can do Swampfire." She clarrified.

He nodded.

"So, who are you gonna pick?"

Ben searched through his omnitrix.

"An old friend." He said smiling then pressed down on the watch.

Ben transformed into......HeatBlast. (Y/n) smiled sightly.

"Been so long since, Ive turned into HeatBlast. He was one of my original 10 aliens."

"I can tell, I started off with the same 10." The red dyed haired girl replied and changed into the same alien.

"Alright, hit me with your best shot."

"Are you sure? Im pretty strong." Ben bragged.

"Just do it." (Y/n) said.

"Alright." Ben threw a large fire ball at me.

(Y/n) groaned as she hit the wall of the ruined arena, she then got up and brushed off the dust.

"Not bad. My turn." She said.

She then made a large fireball then threw at Ben, during the process (y/n) quickly transformed into Swampfire.