Pt. 14

(First of all, Happy Late New Year. Second of all, lets jump back into the story!)

(Here is an image of how the Plasmoids look. AI Art)

(As always, all art is accredited to the artists

(As always, all art is accredited to the artists.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both beings clashed against the space creatures, fighting to keep them from destroying their ship which would leave them stranded.

(Y/N) as Wildmutt would swipe at the robotic looking creatures with her sharp claws, using her teeth to toss them aside as she made her way through the group slowly.

Ben as Feedback was swamped with the creatures as they could sense the energy within him. Due to this every energetic attack sent towards the Plasmoids did no damage as the creatures simply at the energy sent towards them.

(Y/N) would growl and tackle the creatures, sending them flying as she grumbled at Ben, unable to form actual words in her current alien body. Thus causing Ben to look at her, though he was able to understand easily. "I forgot they feed on energy!" He said in response. (Y/N) would grumble again, having called been an idiot before taking more of the robotic aliens to get them off the ship. "Hey!" He remarks before jumping over to the aliens which were still clawing at the wing of their ship to feast on the power supply. The creatures hissed at him before attaking with fervor, hunger was the only thing on their minds as they scuttled across the ship, lunging at the conductoid alien.

Ben yelled as one bit his ankle and latched on, he tried to shake off the creature in a rather comical fashion. That is when he got the idea to absorb the energy from within the creature, depleting it of any power. The plasmoid attached to his ankle would fall limply onto the ship, seemingly shut down from energy drainage. "Ah ha!" He shouted in victory before holding out his hands to absorb the energy from the rest of the creatures that surrounded him. Though, there were some Plasmoids that managed to return to the ship which would have begun chomping away at the thrusters while Ben and (Y/N) were busy.

(Y/N) bit down on a Plasmoid, causing a short circuit through the creature. She would look towards Ben as he had absorbed the energy from the rest of the creatures. "See? I'm smart!" He boasted, making her roll her non-existent eyes.

At that moment, the ship jumped and jolted violently, making both (y/n) and Ben look towards the propulsion thrusters as they saw 2 plasmoids, making a buffet out of it. Ben would run forward as he took ahold of the creatures, draining them of their energy right as the creatures bit down on a important component causing another violent jolt. Ben and (y/n) would rush to get inside of the ship which was a struggle to keep control of on Rook's behalf.

"Everyone strap in! We're going to have to make a rough landing!" He yelled as the now back to normal Ben and (y/n), stumbled to make their way to their seats. (Y/N) fell against Ben when the ship made a rough turn, this making both of them blush before she pushed off and managed to get to her seat and locked into place. Rook controlled the ship as calmly as possible as he held the steering wheel tightly.