Pt. 2

(Pretend the baby isnt there and red ends.)

3rd POV

After the encounter with (y/n), Ben and Rook headed to the Plumbers' HQ.

Ben walked up to his grandpa, Max.

"Hey Gramps, I gotta ask you something."

"Go ahead Ben."

"When Hex and Charmcaster were attacking the city, a girl helped take them down. Her name was (y/n)(l/n)."

As soon as Ben said that name, everyone gasped and stopped working. Turning their heads towards  the trio, Max tensed slightly. He sighed and turned to face Ben.

"I knew this day would come along."

"What day is that?" Rook asked.

"Follow me." Max said and lead the boys to a room with pictures and maps.

There was a holographic projector/communicator in the middle of the roomx all 3 gathered around the projector.

Max started it up and an image of Azmyth appeared.

"Yeah, whadaya want?" He said.

"Azmyth, nice to see you again too." Max says.

"Yeah, get on with it." He said irritated.

Max looked at Ben. "Tell him."

"During a battle, I met a girl named (y/n)(l/n), she had a watch like the Omnitrix. She called it the Infinitrix, said that you made it."

"I did. I was a little insurance, in case the Omnitrix got into the wrong hands."

"Cool!" Ben said.

"Azmyth, you have to tell him about the prophecy." Max interrupted.

"Yeah, im getting to that. So, prophecy says that because I made a second watch. There will be a battle that determines the fates of aliens and humans throughout the universe. No big deal." Azmyth says nonchalantly.

"No big deal! Thats a huge deal!" Ben panicked.

Rook put his hand on Bens shoulder calming him down.

"Mr.Azmyth, what does Ms.(y/n) have to do with the prophecy?" Rook asked.

"Shes gonna fight along with Ben, train him and show him new aliens. It is said that the battle will happen in a years time, you should be well prepared by then."

Rook nodded, while Ben yelled.

"What?! Im being trained by a girl?! My fighting skills are fine, I've saved the world plenty of times with no problem." Ben said.

Everyone looked at him with a straightface.

"What?" He questioned.

"Ben you have destroyed plenty of building in the process of saving the world." Max said.

"Well besides that.."

"(Y/n) has saved people multiple times rarely destroying buildings in the process, when she has her wolfinander help fix them."

"Ms. (Y/n) is truly extraordinary girl." Rook complimented.

"Yes she is. Welp, I best be heading off now. Have fun training." Azmyth signed out and his image dissappeared.

Max turned to Ben and Rook.

"Rook, I want you to train with Ben and (y/n)."

"Wait. How do we even know if she wants to train me or even work with us?" Ben states matter-of-factly.

"Ben is right." Rook agrees.

"Well, I honestly don't mind training the famous Ben Tennyson and partner, it sounds like fun." A voice said.

"Who said that?" Ben said.

The trio looked around, but saw no one. An Arachnichimp appeared upside down in front of the boys.

"AH!" Ben jumped back as well as the other males.

The Arachnichimp giggled. "I so got you guys."

"Ms.(y/n)?" Room questioned.

"Dont call me Ms. You make me sound old." The Arachnichimp (y/n) crossed her arms.

"Forgive me."

(Y/n) nodded then flipped down and sat on air like it was a horse.

"How are you doing that?" Max asked.

(Y/n) was confused then realized what he meant.

"Oh. Snow appear boy." She said.

Snow appeared under her, standing up letting her sit on his back.

"Good boy."

"Amazing. Wolfinanders are a rare species, that have been known to never have been tamed." Max says.

The Infinitrix timed out turning (y/n) back to herself, she petted Snow's ears.

"Well, after saving Snow.I nursed him back to health, I guess he grew on him. He's my best friend." She said kissing Snows head.

Ben walked up to wolfinander and put his hand out to pet it, when Snow growled and his tails pointed at Ben like daggers. His ears fell back angrily, as he showed his sharp fangs.

"Ben, maybe you should back up." Max suggested.

"I agree, this is not safe." Rook agreed.

"Hes right, Snow doesnt really like you." (Y/n) also warned.

"I just wanna pet him." Ben said getting closer.

Snow opened his mouth, an energy ball forming.

(Y/n) gasped. "Take cover." She hurriedly tackled Ben to the ground as Snow yelp shooting the energy ball from his mouth, hitting the the wall creating a burnt hole.

(Y/n) looked up and glanced down at Ben, he was blushing red.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Im fine..." He responded.

She nodded and got up.

"Is everyone ok?"

"Yeah." They all said.

(Y/n) looked at Snow and shook her head, then looked at the hole.

"Fix it now." She ordered.

Snow put his head down and walked towards the hole, growling at Ben slightly as he passed. He mentally spoke to Ben.

"Now you got me in trouble, you imbecile."

"What the! He just talked to me!" Ben shouted.

"Thats one of his abilities." (Y/n) said nonchalantly.

Snow spinned his tails like a fan, a glowing blue light radiating off of them. Each tail touch the rim of the burnt hole, slowly it came together fixing it like nothing ever happened.

"Good boy." (Y/n) said giving Snow a squid.

He ate it happily, swishing his tail back and forth.

All 3 males looked at the wolfinander and (y/n) with different thoughts.

'This ought to be interesting.' Max thought.

'She is so caring with her pet.' Thought Rook.

'I can't believe she was on top of me like that!' Ben thought, his face turning red once again.