Pt. 11

A/N: I know I have been gone for a long time and I kinda broke my promise, I've been trying to get out of my writer's block for this story. I do apologize because I realize so many people enjoy this story and want me to continue it, I'll try to update this story more often but that is not promised so please check out my new book Outrun the Foxes. It is a collab with a fellow wattpad writer and she's really great, Dove-Chan32931. Now let's jump right into the story.

Recap:

 Ben smiles back then watches the sunset with her, letting the wind blow and soothe any worries that there was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

The air was silent and warm, tension lingered around the area. On another planet, close but distant from Earth, rivals stared at each other. Their gazes unwavering and unafraid, malice in the eyes of one and hope in the eyes of the other. But before you can know what is about to happen next, let's back track to a couple months before the final battle. 

During a discussion between (Y/N), Ben and Grandpa Max, the alarm went off signaling trouble within the city. It seemed that a species of alien had landed on Earth unauthorized and were now causing chaos throughout the downtown area, destroying buildings and terrorizing civilians relentlessly.

These creatures were unknown to the plumbers, a species no one seemed to know about. They're reptilian like creatures with odd features, how did they go undetected by the plumbers? But most importantly, how would the shape-shifting duo take down these creatures without causing more damage to the city or potentially harming a civilian? The only way to find out would be for Y/N and Ben to get to work, their priority was to help civilians get to safety while taking down the creatures. Grandpa Max would tag along with his alien translator to figure out why these beings were on Earth and why they were causing such a ruckus.

These creatures looked almost like crocodiles, but with tentacles as legs. Sharp claws on their hands with bits and pieces of technology embedded into their skin, it was certainly odd and completely new to the heroes. (Y/N) whistled loudly for Snow, before choosing a form to turn into. What form is that you may wonder? Well, you're about to find out.

She transformed into a Loboan or Blitzwolfer, once Snow had arrived she told him to help gather civilians and get them away while she and Ben dealt with the creatures

She transformed into a Loboan or Blitzwolfer, once Snow had arrived she told him to help gather civilians and get them away while she and Ben dealt with the creatures. Ben opted for an alien that was half human, half nanochip which is called Nanomech.

He chose this alien in hopes that he would be able to take down the creatures by figuring out why they have bits of technology embedded within them

He chose this alien in hopes that he would be able to take down the creatures by figuring out why they have bits of technology embedded within them. He took flight as (Y/N) ran towards the aliens while Snow handled rescuing the civilians but also kept and eye on Grandpa Max as he did so to keep him safe from harm.

(Y/N) would send sonic howls towards the creatures knocking them back, Ben using Bio-electrokinesis to handle his part. For those who do not know what this is, Bio-electrokinesis is the control of Bio-electromagnetism or live electricty control/ manipulation. He would take hold of the creatures and send a power surge through them causing a short circuit through their bodies, making them drop to the ground where they stood. As they continue to fight off the creatures, they find the leader. How do they know its the leader? Simple, it's the biggest one.

"Hey! Stop what you're doing! You're destroying this town!" (Y/N) howled, but it falls on deaf ears since they do not understand her and she doesn't understand them. She growls slightly frustrated as she looks to Ben. "You try Ben." She tells hims.

He nods and flies quickly after taking the translator from Grandpa Max and sticks it to the creature, for once Ben used his head and thought the plan out.

"Who are you?" Ben asks the leader as it halted its movements.

"My name is Xilv (pronounced as Sk-il-v), my kind was forced to leave our home planet." It spoke.

"Why? What drove you away?" (Y/N) chimed in.

"A warlord, he took over my planet claiming it as his to take control of. He's enslaved the rest of my kind that could not escape, we fled here to make a new home."

"But you can't try to take over this planet, I understand you were scared but you could've hurt so many people."

"I apologize, if you can help us we will leave."

"You can stay but you have to get along with us humans, we won't hurt you. We did have to use force to stop you, but you can't go on a riot around town." She says to the leader who nods his scaly head and looks to his kind saying something in its home tongue before they began to fix things and put everything back to how it was. Ben flew down as his watch timed out, (Y/N) watch doing the same thing as well. Grandpa Max coming over as he looks at the leader, telling him that they would take him to a place to help figure out how to get his home back.

Snow trots over to the group and nuzzles (Y/N)'s cheek, making her smile and laugh softly. "Great job Snow, I'm so proud of you. Thank you for helping us." He nods and licks her cheek as she laughs again before giving him to 2 squids, which he happily munched on as he wagged his tails. (Y/N) petted him while listening to the conversation between Grandpa Max and the alien leader, Ben inputting a question here and there. The rest of the alien kind stood behind its leader, unwavering. Opening the Plumber van as the alien leader and Grandpa Max climbed in with Ben.

"I'll lead these guys to the HQ." (Y/N) says getting on Snow's back, the leader nods and tells the others to follow you.

After the van takes off, she takes the aliens to HQ at a nice pace to not cause issue. But while doing so she wonders about the alien that took over the others planet.

'Could this be the alien we are supposed to go against to protect the universe?' She thought to herself, it perplexed her as she wanted to know but she also hoped that Ben, Grandpa Max and her would be able to figure out how to help the aliens.

And that is the end of Chapter 11, I'm sorry for the wait. I hope you all like it, I do enjoy writing this book as it feels like I'm reliving my childhood. But moving on, thank you to everyone that reads, votes and comments on my books. I had started writing this chapter July 8, but because of college I stopped so I'm glad to have it done. Thank you so much again everyone, be safe and follow your passions.

~~~~~Deuces, my fallen angels~~~~~