Pt. 7

A/N: your bikini above.

Recap:
Snow picked up everyone and laid them on his back, (y/n) smiled nd walked out of the training room with Snow following right behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As (y/n) walked towards Mr. Smoothie with Snow carrying everyone, the streets were quiet. Everythig moved along peacefully, but the day seemed to get a little hotter as it continued.

"I got an idea. How 'bout we go to the beach?" (Y/n) suggested.

Ben spoke first. "Sounds good to me."

"Same here." Replied Kevin and Gwen.

"Good, so it's decided. We'll go to the beach after Mr. Smoothie." (Y/n) said.

~~~timeskip by Undertaker's emerald eyes~~~

(Gwens bikini)

Everyone sat on the beach enjoying the sun, playing and running around. Ben wore a green, black and white pair of swim trunks. While Kevin wore black and grey swim trunks, Rook wore blue of course.

The sun felt nice and warmed the water up making it less cold, (y/n) layed on her (f/c) towel. Snow sat beside her, resting and enjoying the sun.

It had been a while since they've been able to relax and enjoy themselves. The boys played football while you and Gwen relaxed.

Unfortunately, it didn't last long. The ground rumbled and shook violently, eveeyone look around worried, curious and puzzled.

A machine burrowed upwards from under the sand, a giant drill attached to the rust thing. A man with goggles and white hair, came out of the machine with some kind of weapon.

Ben narrowed his eyes. "Animo."

The group of 5 onlooked Animo, as he made a small lecture telling about his invention and what its purpose was. A monster with mechanical parts came out of the giant drill and began terrorizing people. People ran away from the scene, screaming and grabbing other friends and family members. Not caring about leaving materialistic things behind.

(Y/n) sighed and thought, "Why cant I ever have a peaceful day out?"

She was annoyed at the fact that her break from villians was being ruined. Rook was already armed, Kevin turned into metal, Gwen had transformed into Lucky Girl and Ben was looking for the right alien.

(Y/n) transformed into GhostFreak, all the boys blushed at her appearance.

"You all handle the monster, Ben and I will take the old wackjob." She said in a whispered voice turning invisible.

Ben tried to turn into 4 Arms but turned into GrayMatter. (Y/n) shook her head and picked up Ben and flew over to Animo.

"Disarm his machine, I'll deal with him to give you time." (Y/n) told Ben dropping him onto Animo's machine he was holding.

(Y/n) then took over Animo's body, it felt weird and she did not like being in the old creeps' body no longer than she had to be. He had poor health and some serious issues, (y/n) almost felt bad for him.

Animo tried to take back his body, but was unable to. The force of (y/n) in her GhostFreak form doubled her power to keep him back and stay in control .

"Hurry up Ben." She stated impatiently in her whispered tone.

His small quirky, nerdy voice came from inside the machine attached to Animo's arm telling you to not rush his geniusness. Which you secretly found quite cute, when he was in his Gray Matter form being a brainiac. Any other time, he would talk nonsense and make jokes, rarely being serious unless needed.

You wondered how he had survived with the Omnitrix all these years being the way he is, you took missions seriously. Though you let your walls tumble down every now and again, you tried to have fun as much as possible when you could. Snow was your only family on the road, your folks stayed in FL. You didn't want to involve them with your mission and put them in danger, so you had a fake funeral held for them.

They were ok with you doing so, knowing that you cared deeply 'bout their well-being and how dangerous your enemies were. They required you call them at least twice a week, so they at least knew you were alive.

But we're getting off track here. Ben had finally difused the machine, you detached yourself from Animo and grabbed Ben. Your sudden departure left Animo dizzy and unable to process anything, you patted Ben's little head.

"Good job, Tiny." You said and look towards the others.

They had bound the monster up with metal, magic and rope. The monster was immobile and struggling to get free. Kevin was the first to speak.

"So what do we do about ugly here?"

"Put him in the ocean." Ben stated.

(Y/n) spoke next. "He'll dissolve in the water being that he is made of nothing but experimental fluids. He wont be able to infect any other animals in the sea."

"I'm supposed to be the smart one right now." Ben complained.

"Deal with it." Kevin retorted and picked up the monster flinging him into the ocean.

(Y/n) turned back into herself and put Ben on the ground as his watch times out. Kevin turned back to normal as did Gwen.

"Good job everyone." Rook said with a smile.

"Now we can get back to relaxing and enjoying the beach." Kevin replied after.

Plumbers came and arrested Animo, repoed his giant driller and left. Snow still remained in the spot where (y/n) left him, she smiled and patted his head. "Good boy."

Everyone continued to enjoy the beach, from swimming to playing football and volleyball. Getting ice cream and talking happily amongst each other, (y/n) even had a picture taken for the occassion.  You felt happy and liked spending time with everyone, it was like a family away from home.

The picture consisted of all the boys in the back, Gwen stood beside Kevin and entwined their fingers together. Rook smiled softly and Kevin smirked slightly. Ben and (y/n) stood beside Rook with Snow in the very front. It was the perfect picture in your opinion.