Thalia

This is cool. Me and Nico are lying on the sand talking. I feel like I want to kiss him. But I'm already dating someone. His name is Sam he tells people to go to the sand point. Then I'm always around so I show them where to go. But its all a plot. I'm near by so that I can talk to them, be friends with them, make them feel welcome. But now... I'm not so sure I want to be in on it. Because I'm thinking of breaking up with Sam for Nico. It would just be awkward between us. Im back at my cabin  now.Speak of the guy. Here comes Sam.
"Hey babe" He says
"Hey." I say trying to sound like I still love with him. But its hard.
"What's wrong you seem sad?" He asks. Great now I sound sad. Agh PLAN B! PLAN B!! Wait what's plan b. Aagghh my brain is so messed up right now.
"Nothing." I say casually. That's never going to work, Sam can sence something's wrong from 5 metres away.
"There is something. Come on tell me. I'll kiss it out of you." He says suddenly kissing me on the cheeks.
"Since when were you so soppy. You know I hate soppy things." I say as I pull away and breath in deeply. Sounding annoyed.
"Its the only way to get it out of you. Now tell me or I'll continue kissing." He orders. Great now I have to tell him something. Quickly brain come up with something... No... Fine! Um... I'll just say I'm tired. Yeah that'll work.
"I'm tired. Now get off, get out and let me sleep!" I shout moodily. Woops it didn't mean to sound so moody.
"Fine. But only because your moody and it sounds like you don't love me or something and I don't like it. You'll be fine once you get some sleep. Bye!" He says. I don't answer, I don't want to. Great, now he is on to me. I've got to do it. I've got to go over to his cabin and tell him.