Thalia

Nico is acting weird. This morning he was completely normal and funny. But now he is acting all mysterious. He won't tell me anything anymore. I wander what could've happened in 30 minutes. Anyway I still haven't broke up with Sam. I'm trying to come up with a way to say "I don't love you anymore" in a way that it won't hurt his feelings. I may be a punk, but I don't want to hurt Sam. I would like to say "I don't think I should have a boyfriend at the moment. I'm to stressed" but that wouldn't work for two reasons.
1) I'm not stressed, there is nothing to be stressed about.
2) If I say I. don't want a boyfriend and then start dating Nico... well... that just won't make sense.
I know! I could leave! yeah I could just leave camp! that would work. if I leave, surely he will get the idea that we can't date because I wouldn't be here! *sigh* no! what am I thinking. I'm not going to leave just because of a boy! that would show weeakness and that's worse that me and Sam not talking and being awkward. Maybe I could set up something and try to catch him cheating. And again for the 3rd time today, here comes Sam.
"Hey! Have you had some sleep?" he asks
"Yes. I have actually." woops that was not good.
"What's all that about? you still sound moody." he says stating the obvious.
"None of your business" I say stubbornly.
"Well I. am your boyfriend so it kinda does make it my business." He says like he owns me. This is great! If we get into a fight then I could brake up with him.
"Hey you don't own me! I could quite easily dump you right here night now!" I shout at him. Starting up an argument.
"Why would you do that? I'm amazing" he adds
"Well that's one thing. isn't it?!" I question him.
"What is?"
"You're so self-centered and annoyingly nosey!" I say changing the subject.
"Look i don't want us to fight. Can we stop this" he asks calmly
"Yeah. I wanna go back and see why you think you own me!" I can't let this fight stop yet . I haven't broken up with him yet.
"That's not what I thi-"
"So what do you think!!" I interrupt knowiing what he's going to say.
"You know what. I don't think you're right for me. I've just noticed that your personality is not what I want in a boyfriend or a partner or a husband" The words just rolled of my tongue. Well so much for putting it kindly.
"What are you saying?" So I tell him I'm braking up with him. And question how he didn't get that. He storms away angrily.