Thalia

I asked Nico out today at dinner. And he said yes! he's coming with me tomorrow and we are going to go hunting in the pine woods. Then possibly go 2 his cabin for the night. Its going to be so fun. I better go to bed now.
Look so I just woke up from a dream, well I'd call it a nightmare more than a dream, where Sam was jealous of me and Nico going hunting just the two of us. So he decided to come with us, without asking, and he and Nico got in a fight. I then broke it off. But then later on that day they spread word of there being another fight. So lots of people went. And they started fighting. But in the end Sam accidentally killed Nico!
"Thalia! You ready to go?" Nico asks from behind me.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I reply enthusiastically.
"Great let's go!" We run out the door, with our weapons, towards the stables to get our horses. Mine is pure black with white socks called Storm. Nico's is white with black splodges called Gizmo. I'm not sure why Nico chose Gizmo as a name for his horse but he did. We are at the pine forest now and I love it. Then again I was a pine tree for along time so...
"Look a dear." Nico whispers quietly.
"I'll get it." I offer.
"Its ok I can." Nico insists. He pulls out an arrow for his bow and pulls it back. But before he can shoot I do. I miss of course because I didn't want to kill it. The dear runs away, frightened for its life. I laugh.
"Hey! I was going to get that. I would've successfully got it too!" He says outraged by my actions.
"You really think I was going to sit here and let you kill an innocent dear? No and I missed on purpose!" I explain
"Right. I believe you." He says even though I know he doesn't.