Nico

Oh my gods! AAAGGHH!!! OK so quick run through. Me and Thalia were hunting, kind of, but then we ran into a monster, Thalia says its a hell hound. Im so scared, but not showing it of course, we are running through the wood for our lives.
"Quick in here!" Thalia shouts, as she points to a small hole/cave on the ground just in front of us.
"Are you kidding? Its way to small!" I shout across to her. The only way we could both get in there is by being a little to close to each other.
"Its this or probably die. Which do you want?" She says rhetorically. We run into the cave and hide. We turn around ,almost at the same time, and slump lazily on the dirt. I grab my sword and hold it close to me so that I don't accidentally cut Thalia.
"This is um... nice?" I say unsure because to me this isn't 'nice' its absolutely terrifying!
"You find this nice?" She sounds surprised. To be honest I'm surprised that I said nice.
"This is so scary! And you're the kind of guy that finds almost death 'nice'. Unbelievable." She says in a loud whisper. And she makes the quotation sign with he fingers. She's mad for some reason. But I don't get why. I only said that because I thought it might make me sound more manly.
"I've got to be honest with you, I'm not finding this fun, its freaking awesome!" *sigh* " No,no OK this isn't fun I'm terrified. My hearts pounding. I just said that because I thought it sounds like Sam. And you love Sam so I thought it might make you like me a bit more than a friend to you. That's all." I explain ,the truth this time.
"Sam?! I didn't tell you I liked , or loved, Sam!" She shouts. And not a whisper shout a real loud shout. All of a sudden we hear sniffing. We stop dead silence falls except the sniffing. Oh gods!