Nico

Thalia is acting weird. last night she just ran out while i was talking to her. Maybe she doesn't like me. Maybe she only said that she loved me to spare my feelings. Or what if she found out that i lied to her. About Sam, and i kinda told her i had made a lot of friends but i haven't. I haven't really spoken to anyone else but Thalia.  *sigh* I think I should go through with my plan to run away. I mean it wouldn't be hard I've already get all my stuff packed, from last time. yeah! why not. i'm not fitting in, Thalia's obviously mad at me yet I don't know why, and its not the first time I've run away from a camp, long story, okay! lets go! I run out through my back door and turn the corner. Uh-oh!

" Ooo! whats this. A camper out at 1am," The harpies. " Oh and he has bags!" She points out to her friend.

" Oh yes. Does the boy know what we do when campers sneak out at night?" The other one says baring her teeth in an intimidating manner.

"I-I'm sorry. i was just going to get my-my," think Nico,think, what excuse would sound real? oh! I know! " BOOK!" i shout happily.

"um... okay? It must be an important book." One says looking rather confusing.

"Just because you're new we'll let you off this time. Get your book and go straight back to bed." She said the word new as if it was the most disgusting thing she'd ever said in her life. I quickly ran towards the sand point, just over the hill is the sword-fighting arena the I'll be out of camp and free to do whatever I want.

I look back to make sure the harpies aren't watching, they aren't. Once their chance of food has gone they aren't interested. then I saw a silhouette in the distance.But not just any silhouette, Thalia's silhouette.