Thalia

Okay, this is weird. I'm at the sand point and i looked back for the last time and I saw something. And that something was Nico.  What was he doing here? He should be in bed. or at least in his cabin. i run   to meet him half-way up the hill.

" What are you doing here?" we ask almost in unison.

"I'm running away." i explain.

"What why?" he asks. i quickly explain that i don't fit in. then ask the same thing.

"Same. Plus i don't belong in a camp, i belong out there in the woods running away from monsters, trying to tame hell hounds." he answers looking dreamily off into the distance.

"Well... let me come with you. you'll never survive in the wild."

"I think you'll find i spent most of my life in the wild." he says as if i had offended him.  I mean it was only a joke.

"Sorry." i apologize. He agrees to me coming with him after five minutes of getting off topic. We look back at camp for the last time, and run off to the stables and grab our horses. And obviously pack their food. We hop on Storm and Gizmo.

"Nico look!" i point out.

"What?" he asks

"Its sun-rise, most of the campers will be getting up!" i tell him "We have to be quick! c'mon Storm!" i continue. We make our horses go as fast as they can. And in no time we were out of the camp borders, running off into the distance, no adults or camp directors to tell us what to do. i feel so free. memories flooding back into my mind of when i was younger, with my friends Annabeth and Luke. Annabeth was only 7 years old at the time. it seem like just the other day though. not around 10 years ago. But i'll be fine, i have Nico.